Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Steven Spielberg
  • 1 Post By RaulLopes

Thread: FA ASSOCIATION- Match Manipulation and Deliberate Underperformance in FA ASSOCIATION

FA ASSOCIATION- Match Manipulation and Deliberate Underperformance in FA ASSOCIATION

Hi all,

I’d like to share a viewpoint.

In the last season I could note that 2 association Mitos do Nordeste Prime #94BHHX - current top 1, and Mitos do Nordeste Bronze #7VINY4 - current top 2, got some positive points/results through in some kind of manipulation of results.

Both of Mitos do Nordeste play games against a fake association called Nordosten Mythos fußballbaverein (#Y11PC4) that manipulated the system draw and made easy 108 points to Mitos do Nordeste got win their games. How was it possible? It happened by the fake association put some weak players and illegal formation/tactics in their teams. This fake association change its name sometimes during the season to try despite their unfair conduct. First week the association name was "Soccer Stars United" and one week later they change the fake association name to "Nordosten Mythos fußballbaverein". We can check it by the tag.

As a player and as part of the top eleven community, I repudiate this kind of act and I think it is not FAIR to US. Furthermore I think it prejudices everyone who plays in good level and try to get the top.
    The Match Manipulation/Match fixing should be considered a kind of trick because it makes the FA association ranking a place/ranking where there are some space/room to cheater that doesn’t show fair and accessible conduct, integrity between players and community.

thanks!
    maloukees and RaulLopes like this.

Exclamation Fa Association // Match Fixing

Hi all,

find in attached the Pictures where show us who are the managers and the tag/association name.

thanks!

FA ASSOCIATION- Match Manipulation and Deliberate Underperformance in FA ASSOCIATION-img_4665.jpg

FA ASSOCIATION- Match Manipulation and Deliberate Underperformance in FA ASSOCIATION-img_4667.jpg

FA ASSOCIATION- Match Manipulation and Deliberate Underperformance in FA ASSOCIATION-img_4710.jpg

FA ASSOCIATION- Match Manipulation and Deliberate Underperformance in FA ASSOCIATION-4ad03f27-3a67-4748-8cf3-fb97835f2b71-2.jpg
    Last edited by Steven Spielberg; 11-08-2022 at 10:05 AM.

Rookie
    Support paying no attention to complaints

They could analyse and punish those who do these practices.

For what I knew this group MITOS DO NORDESTE began to omit their draws(games) to not have complaints about their illegal actions.
    Steven Spielberg likes this.