Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 67
Like Tree38Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Penalty Clash Minigame - LIVE NOW!

  1. #51
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Julandron View Post
    And actually in most cases if you look closely the GK dives before you kick the ball, so technically that is not allowed and it is a retake.
    Again, Nordeus showing us how much they actually don’t understand about football and the rules
    Goalie can do what he wants before the kick, as long as he doesn't move in front of the line.
    As for the bot thing I'm pretty sure it's real opponents almost all the time. There's only two of you and one has to win. You probably have about a 1 in 6 chance of saving a shot guessing correctly, that's why being goalie seems unfair.
    As for the shooting side, if you could control the target better you'd get 100%, I'm rubbish at it though, as well as the glitches when it instantly goes to red and you miss without doing anything.
    Bottom line, luck controls saves, skill (to an extent) controls penalty taker, a combination of them and you win.

  2. #52
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    131
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Goalie can do what he wants before the kick, as long as he doesn't move in front of the line.
    As for the bot thing I'm pretty sure it's real opponents almost all the time. There's only two of you and one has to win. You probably have about a 1 in 6 chance of saving a shot guessing correctly, that's why being goalie seems unfair.
    As for the shooting side, if you could control the target better you'd get 100%, I'm rubbish at it though, as well as the glitches when it instantly goes to red and you miss without doing anything.
    Bottom line, luck controls saves, skill (to an extent) controls penalty taker, a combination of them and you win.

    Yeah, he dives in front of the line is what i am saying

  3. #53
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,206
    I have a 62% success rate playing one account on PC with mouse and pointer, and a 32% success rate on my other account using touch screen controls.
    Just saying.....
    RaiKo likes this.

  4. #54
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    618
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    I have a 62% success rate playing one account on PC with mouse and pointer, and a 32% success rate on my other account using touch screen controls.
    Just saying.....
    So that means Players have been taken advantage of a piece of sensitive controls on PC?

  5. #55
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,206
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    So that means Players have been taken advantage of a piece of sensitive controls on PC?
    No idea.
    I'm not sure if anyone else plays on a browser rather than the app.
    I only set the account up as once you are up over level 70 or 80 the game is terrible, and you can't restart like you used to
    But it means I have no videos to watch which is a huge disadvantage
    Definitely not worth the trade off of having a slightly better chance in a penalty shoot out minigame lol!

  6. #56
    Rookie xander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    110
    21yr old for 70 tokens? 19yr would have been a better compromise.
    Anyone here bought the players or is it just me

  7. #57
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2022
    Posts
    82
    Personally i did not like the game at all, many times i had the full bar according to the details i should have had a sure goal and yet so many got blocked, it just did not work right if you ask me, maybe i just stunk at it too,

  8. #58
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    429
    Quote Originally Posted by xander View Post
    21yr old for 70 tokens? 19yr would have been a better compromise.
    Anyone here bought the players or is it just me
    You can get the player free if your country at top 3 or you got 300 medals. I got both players free...

  9. #59
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangihutan Manik View Post
    You can get the player free if your country at top 3 or you got 300 medals. I got both players free...
    Are these players fast trainer at least?

  10. #60
    VIP MNK Kaskada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Gračanica, Bosnia & Herzegovina
    Posts
    3,728
    Those are 21 year old players at the finish of the season. Basically they are 22, garbage players. Just sell them.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast