Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Penalty Clash Minigame - LIVE NOW!

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    Administrator

[Official] Penalty Clash Minigame - LIVE NOW!

It’s time to shoot for the top, Managers! The Penalty Clash minigame is going LIVE!

Experience the international competition and football fun in a completely new way through Penalty Duels with Managers from around the world!

Update your app to the latest version (23.5) to participate in this limited-time challenge.

GENERAL

Penalty Clash is a limited-time minigame where Managers pick one of 32 countries to represent, compete in PvP Penalty Duels to climb up the Leaderboards individually and as a country, and have a chance to win amazing rewards and bragging rights!

IMPORTANT: Once you select the Country, you won't be able to change it during the event.

PENALTY DUELS

[Official] Penalty Clash Minigame - LIVE NOW!-wn_no-txt.jpg

Penalty shootout rules are the same as in real life football. There are five rounds of shooting and defending alternately. Shootouts finish as soon as one team has an insurmountable lead. If the score is tied after five rounds, the shootout progresses into additional sudden-death rounds where the team that wins a round first wins the duel.

Shooting: To shoot, tap anywhere on the screen, hold, and release. The timing of tapping and releasing is the key. There is a target moving around the goal. Tap to stop the target when it’s in the goal. If you stop it outside of the goal - you miss. If you don't stop it before the timer on the scoreboard ends - you will automatically miss. Make sure to hold down when pressing to stop the target, because the precision bar will appear and start filling up while you’re holding. Try to release your finger when the release bar is in the green area for the highest shot accuracy.

The precision bar has 3 different colors:
    • Green: Perfect precision - you will hit the target.
    • Blue: Good precision - you will sometimes hit the target. The closer to the green you stop it, the higher the chances of hitting it.
    • Transparent: Bad precision - you will miss the goal.

Defending: To defend, tap and drag the slider anywhere on the screen and move the blue area left or right. By moving the blue area, you control your goalkeeper. The blue area is entirely safe; the goalkeeper will defend the shot if it goes there.
    You need to select the area to defend before the opponent shoots, so be quick when defending.

LEADERBOARDS & REWARDS

There are three types of Leaderboards in Penalty Clash: Group, Country and World Leaderboard.

[Official] Penalty Clash Minigame - LIVE NOW!-image-3-group-leaderboards.jpg

By scoring goals and winning Penalty Duels you collect points that help you climb up the Group Leaderboard. To join a Group, play a Penalty Duel and you’ll be automatically placed within a group as soon as the duel ends. In the Group, you will compete against other Managers from different countries and Arenas. The Group Leaderboards last for 1 hour, after which Managers are ranked by points won in Arenas that hour. When the Group ends, the Top 10 Managers get Medals as a reward for them and their chosen country. Top Managers can also earn Rests in the Groups.

[Official] Penalty Clash Minigame - LIVE NOW!-image-4-country-leaderboard.jpg

Earning Medals in Groups helps you rank higher within your Country leaderboard, where Managers are ranked based on the amount of Medals they won during 24 hours. The Top 100 Managers from each Country are guaranteed great rewards every day.

[Official] Penalty Clash Minigame - LIVE NOW!-image-5-world-leaderboard.jpg

The Top 2000 managers from each Country contribute to the Country ranking on the World Leaderboard. These Leaderboards end every 24 hours, when all earned Country Medals within 24 hours get added to the ultimate World ranking in the Overview tab. The higher the Country ranks, the bigger the reward pool it gets. This reward pool is equally distributed to the Top 2000 contributors every day.

[Official] Penalty Clash Minigame - LIVE NOW!-image-7-overview.jpg

Each day, when the World Leaderboard ends, all won Medals are added to the ultimate Leaderboard in the Overview tab, which determines the ultimate champion in Penalty Clash.

[Official] Penalty Clash Minigame - LIVE NOW!-image-6-rewards-popup.jpg

All rewards from Leaderboards are being automatically counted towards other Leaderboards and added to accounts of Managers who won them once a Leaderboard ends.

ARENAS

[Official] Penalty Clash Minigame - LIVE NOW!-image-2-arenas.jpg

There are 4 Arenas with different difficulties - easy, medium, hard, and expert. Unlock higher Arenas by earning points from scored goals and won duels. The penalty difficulty increases in higher Arenas as the timer is shorter and the target moves quicker. The stakes are higher, but so are the rewards!

ENERGY

Playing a Penalty Duel drains 1 Energy. You can have a maximum of 5 Energies at a time. After playing a match, the Energy refill timer starts and every 3 hours one missing energy is recharged.

Besides Energy recharging over time, you can acquire missing Energy with Rests unlimitedly, or by watching a free video, up to 10 per day. Watching videos in Penalty Clash won’t affect the availability of other video placements across the game.

In each Arena, you can choose whether you want to spend Energy only and earn only points from played duels, or you want to chip in with Tokens and earn double the Token investment if you win.

PLAYER REWARDS

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 7 - Overview.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	42.4 KB 
ID:	140176

You've got two players exclusively for Penalty Clash: a Shooter and a Goalkeeper. They are not in your Top Eleven squad yet, but you can earn them when Penalty Clash ends. There are two ways you can earn them:
    • If your Country's overall ranking (Overview tab) is among the Top 3 when the event ends.
    • 1st place: Shooter and Goalkeeper
    • 2nd place: Shooter
    • 3rd place: Goalkeeper
    • If you earn at least 300 Medals by yourself during the event. If you don't earn them as a reward, you’ll be able to buy them when the event ends.

Winning points in the Arenas can level them up to 8th stars. Their stars don't impact their performance in Penalty Clash; it only impacts their quality once they are in your Top Eleven squad. Their price is fixed regardless of their stars.

That's it, Managers! Start competing and best of luck in your Penalty Duels!
    maloukees likes this.

Thanks for the information.

Famous
    I lost interest before halfway through this post.

Any chance you could make it all a bit more complicated?
    jarharnamme likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Taliyah25 View Post
    PLAYER REWARDS

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 7 - Overview.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	42.4 KB 
ID:	140176

You've got two players exclusively for Penalty Clash: a Shooter and a Goalkeeper. They are not in your Top Eleven squad yet, but you can earn them when Penalty Clash ends. There are two ways you can earn them:
    • If your Country's overall ranking (Overview tab) is among the Top 3 when the event ends.
    • 1st place: Shooter and Goalkeeper
    • 2nd place: Shooter
    • 3rd place: Goalkeeper
    • If you earn at least 300 Medals by yourself during the event. If you don't earn them as a reward, you’ll be able to buy them when the event ends.

Winning points in the Arenas can level them up to 8th stars. Their stars don't impact their performance in Penalty Clash; it only impacts their quality once they are in your Top Eleven squad. Their price is fixed regardless of their stars.

That's it, Managers! Start competing and best of luck in your Penalty Duels!
    what is the player reward age? does he have playstyles?
    if the answer to this 2 question is "random"/ "older than 18-21yo" and "no playstyle" then all i can say is the reward not worth your energy and time.
    save it for association where you win tokens without spending so much time in a day.
    or event/task where you can win jersey/logo which is permanent (winning player only valid like 10months-1year)

also the reason i play football manager is because this kinda game didnt suit me..
    i'm not good with catching moving target nor controlling the power slides.
    hence why i prefer football manager over fifa..
    i like and enjoy thinking, strategy game not tryhard grinding game.
    good luck to others who enjoy this tho
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 11-17-2022 at 01:14 PM.
    fonendibram and Excel11 like this.

Said well

To much bots in this event, you shoot left goalkeper goes left, you shoot right goalkeaper goes right. You know when you play with real player because he misses too, but when you play with topeleven bots they don,t miss single shoot or another when they defend first 2 shoots the bots missed one, they think we are stupid. Not worth the time and thinking to delete the game to much bots in the game maybe the game is going more and more down.
    jarharnamme, Excel11 and adamva like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bilko1 View Post
    To much bots in this event, you shoot left goalkeper goes left, you shoot right goalkeaper goes right. You know when you play with real player because he misses too, but when you play with topeleven bots they don,t miss single shoot or another when they defend first 2 shoots the bots missed one, they think we are stupid. Not worth the time and thinking to delete the game to much bots in the game maybe the game is going more and more down.
    omg. it never occurs to me. but when i think again you might be right. the one i face might be bots.
    only the 1st 5free tries is the one where i face other players.
    after i unlock stage 2 where the target moving faster and the power slide is even more thinner.
    the other team can score perfect angle ball with good power (my goalkeeper dive at same position but cant save it)
    hence why i'm so down and thought this event didnt worth my time because i'm not good with minigame of moving target + control power slides.
    but if that was bot. now this is really disappointing nodeus!
    Excel11 likes this.

This is not football manager event. So, so stupid……
    Altiplano, maloukees and adamva like this.

looking back again, i do think i face bots.
    the time it takes to pair up is so quick (unlike past events where it take few sec to face another manager).
    i click join/enter and suddenly gets another "manager", i was GK and i dont have enough time to dive, the other player already make his decision and he shoot perfect penalty kick.
    wow if you pair top11 manager against bots with false advertising say "this event is PvP" i hope some rich guy hire lawyer and sue this company for false advertising.
    if the bot is easy and stupid difficulty then that's fair but at stage 2 where i think it's lower than 50% to get perfect strike at difficult angle and quite strong shooting(green arrow)
    heck even everyone i face on stage 1 suddenly know how to play this event. that i just decide to not play it because it's impossible to win
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 11-17-2022 at 04:00 PM.
    maloukees and Excel11 like this.

Sorry for my english its not good. Everytime when I face bot they have max score never miss, max I miss when already you miss two or more shoots. In the fast levels where the target moves faster you dont have a chance to get all the shoots you must miss one or more but they dont miss. The other thing when I shoot the goalkeper everytime get my shoot. When you play with normal person they play normal miss chances and so on, stupid game with bots.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast