Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: How to play without buying tokens

Dreamer

How to play without buying tokens

Can someone please let me know how the heck can you play this game at any competitive level without buying tokens and spending actual money on them or on all other $$$$ deals they offer I cannot afford to buy anything anymore? My wife went nuts because I have been spending money on this game and quite frnakly she is not wrong
    micu likes this.

Dreamer
    How much do you spend? I think buying Special Sponsor is enough to make your team a good one.

For me, just watch the ads for 25 greens and 9 reds booster everyday. For tokens, you need to join the asso to get them. Or you can get the tokens from the Offers. Every season i train player from youth academy, 2 Defender, 2 Midfield, 1 Striker, minimum of 7Stars. So every season i get my team on 6 stars. You can check/add me here #JY24MH.

Dreamer
    I spend too much as it is and I think I have wasted way too many tokens now I am at this point and I did buy special sponsor but have a hard time keeping the team to 40% training because then I run out of green packs and then I do not have enough tokens to keep training to get the packs to keep the team at 40% that is one main problem and I notice that if I do not have the team at 40% and superb preparation which then requires more moral and rest packs I have a harder time winning even with slightly weaker teams. I just cannot seem to have enough resources to keep competitive and win trophies. I must be doing something wrong. I am at the point where I am thinking to finish this season and how it will finish and then I will have to pull out I cannot spend money on a game like this where you are not even assured to win at your best. I am in an association but I cannot see how this gives me tokens. I will tell you yesterday I played a team at 111. and I am at 114 beat it 3-2 away now I am at home with superb prep, the counter formation was right, so one of their players dribbles mine slides but clearly misses the tackle but suddenly their guy falls I get a foul against free kick and goal then I manage to tie the game, then I get a counter my ST gets in front of the GK gets fouled from behind in the box no call, no penalty, a few later they go ahead 2-1 then they go ahead 3-1 in the second half I come back and lose 4-3 now with two bad AI calls I lost in spite of all the prep and being slightly stronger and the reason why they were even stronger than they would have been because they had a GK that was 137% these things do piss me off and I know that is the way it is even in real football there are referee bad calls that decide results that probably would have been different. Anyway, I am disappointed mostly because the game wants you to spend, spend and spend, and if you don't they punish you. I can vouch for that because I noticed this, if I spend tokens or money I win more when I do not they punish me with stupid losses.

If the quality of your team is below 100% at the start of a season you should be in an easier league, and you won’t face higher level opponents in the cup and champions/super league. Also you don’t need to be at 40% bonus for every single game, I normally only go to 40% if I have an important match, but 9-10 of my league opponents are easy wins. You need to be in an association that is at least Silver 1 to earn tokens after every match. The better division the association is in, the more tokens you can win. I’ve never spent a cent on this game and im doing quite well, although I don’t expect to win everything. I just want to field a competitive squad, which for the most part I can.

Dreamer
    Gotcha thanks for the advice and I will try to get into a better association so far I believe we are nearing a promotion to silver in the association I am in now.

Dreamer
    How to play without buying tokens-screenshot_20221116-131800.jpg

For 40% training bonuses, you can use the 2xSpecial coach twice a day with that training pattern (you get 2xSpecial Coach 6times everyday, it counts 24 hours for refresh).
    maloukees likes this.

watching ads for greens everyday.

Dreamer
    I have to pay 20 tokens to use the 2X training coach I want to spend less not more

Dreamer
    I have to pay 20 tokens for the 2X coach I do not want to spend that

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by MARCO CAIA View Post
    I have to pay 20 tokens for the 2X coach I do not want to spend that
    2xcoach can be use free with watching ads. 6 free 2xcoach everyday
    RaiKo likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast