Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Sinany03
  • 1 Post By Julandron

Thread: Someone please explain this to me

Dreamer

Someone please explain this to me

I’m usually reasonably intelligent but I’m puzzled why I’m not getting this one.

Fast learner: sign a player academy coach of a duration of not more than 4 days?

I’ve done several one day ones and this reads to me any coach up to a maximum of 4 days, so why have I not completed this task and what do I do to do so?
    Last edited by Reece p FC; 11-18-2022 at 04:13 PM. Reason: Incomplete

Apprentice
    Cause people at Nordeus don’t know English.
    It has happened on a few other special sponsor tasks where the grammar is not correct and therefore misleading.
    But they don’t care and will not help you

Addicted
    Could it be that you or Nordeus confused Player Academy with Youth Academy? Player academy is in the Training menu, where they offer a set of training options that costs either a lot or takes half the season for our player to complete and come back. In youth academy, we are offered different “special coaches” all of which past 1 day. Regilar coaches who are always available takes until the end of season.

And the special sponsor task is about the player academy that is in the training menu.
    RaiKo likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    Could it be that you or Nordeus confused Player Academy with Youth Academy? Player academy is in the Training menu, where they offer a set of training options that costs either a lot or takes half the season for our player to complete and come back. In youth academy, we are offered different “special coaches” all of which past 1 day. Regilar coaches who are always available takes until the end of season.

And the special sponsor task is about the player academy that is in the training menu.

Yes, it’s definitely Player Academy Coach, but none of the coaches so far have been for 4 days or under, so what is the point of this task being live from Day 1? Normally the shorter Player Academy Coaches show up during the last week.
    Mpire7 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Julandron View Post
    Yes, it’s definitely Player Academy Coach, but none of the coaches so far have been for 4 days or under, so what is the point of this task being live from Day 1? Normally the shorter Player Academy Coaches show up during the last week.
    there're actually coach that's less than 4days early of the season. it's the 1 who use real money.
    so in this case nodeus give a heads up to those who pay to them to clear the task.
    and i think the one that cost fuktons of tokens are less than 4 days too.
    i'm not bother with them anyway and move on.
    atleast they give this on day1 unlike the latest hotshot task that they later rectify it by giving us task points as compensation

Apprentice
    Yeah, that one just popped up today for me, after i posted my message