Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Most long-stayed player of your team

Most long-stayed player of your team

Hi everyone, I have a question for you and I hope you'll find it interesting. So, I want to ask you, which player of your team has stayed the most seasons in your club and for how many? Is he still in your team and in the main 11? Or did you selled him? Right now, I'm level 4 and I have 3 players if I remember well now that had been with me from the very first day and I expect them to stay for another 2-3 seasons, so a total of 6-7 seasons () But recently I bought some nice young fast-trainers that might brake the record What about you?

Dreamer
    I'm also at level 4 and I still have 2 players of my initial team.

One of them is a DC/DR with Aerial defender SA and was my best player in the initial squad with 5 stars. He's currently at 4 stars/32q and is still one of my preferred starting 11. That's mostly because I haven't found decent replacements for both positions yet. I used to use him as a DC and now as a DR - he'll deffinately be a sub in my next season though.

The second one is an MC and I've just kept him because I only have 3 MCs and he turned out to be a fast trainer, although low in quality from the start and since the game likes to injure all of my MCs at once he has been recovering for a good total of 30 days. Needless to say - he's a reserve.

Used to have a DR that was an ultra-fast trainer, but that one got injured once per 3 games played or once at every 10 trainings ... even started with a broken foot since day 2 in the game. I don't believe I got to use him in more than 10 games - sold him at the end of my second season.

Apprentice
    I still have 2 players i brought at level 4, now i'm level 9. Their 6th season, both starters, one of them is scout quality (goalie) and the other one (striker) is world class. Power trained them every season.
    Last edited by aiureah; 05-18-2013 at 11:14 PM.

well until I sold Mor Avraham last season he was in my team since the beginning. last season I was level 7, he started as a young 18 yr old MC with 19 Q, was sold when he was 24 yr old with Q of 41 I think.
    I have a few players on my current squad like Cizek and Petru who are my starting strikers for the 3rd or 4th (don't really remember) consecutive season.

I've had a striker I bought in L2 that made it through to the end of L12 with the help of Personal Trainer so spent 11 seasons at my club before being sold. Same went for a MC that spent 8 seasons at my club. (Yes back then I didn't know the effectiveness of power training until L13, but these were all farmed tokens I saved up that I used.)

Currently I have 5 players serving in their 6th season at the club: Papaleo, L.McNamara, Mensah, Alex Zidane and Novotny and those all are joint-holders of my longest serving player at the club. Novotny and former 9* player Alex Zidane will be sold at the season end this season or the beginning of next season with both L.McNamara and Mensah both will most certainly leave the season after as these players are declining, Papaleo will probably be gone the season after that.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

My player has been here for 6 seasons and will be here for more

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    My player has been here for 6 seasons and will be here for more
    Don't forget about Jonny Lamb, he was worth an honourable mention from your club.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Don't forget about Jonny Lamb, he was worth an honourable mention from your club.
    7 seasons yeah...

Suarez, Petersen and Bogdany currently on their 6th. Suarez will be here for one more season and Petersen has at least 2 more seasons here.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Well this is only my 3rd season but I do have a few players which I have brought from League 1.

Jacques Austin (England), MC, Quality 22
    Tom Gowen (England), DR, Quality 23
    Sho Takada (Japan), DL, Quality 22
    Kevin Dever (England) ML, Quality 26
    Genival Sass Petrazzi (Brazil), DC/DMC, Quality 18
    Jakup Morkore (Faroe Islands), ML, Quality 15
    Gianluca Rusoletti (San Marino), GK, Quality 19

However I only really use Kevin Dever and Sho Takada on a regular basis and the rest are good back up players.
    League 1 Champion
    League 2 Champion
    Champions League 3rd Place

I knew you would have some, can't believe you used a personal trainer!!!
    July Fourth and Raykco like this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4