Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Guido van den Berg
  • 1 Post By SuperDunk
  • 1 Post By SuperDunk

Thread: So what happened to “Draw Frenzy”?

Apprentice

So what happened to “Draw Frenzy”?

Was only up for 2 days, enough for me to get 2 red cards immediately.
    But the special sponsor task is still there.

Addicted
    Indeed. You had 2 days to complete that task.
    Julandron likes this.

What happens if it's more than 2 days?
    drive mad

Apprentice
    Noticed today that the game stutters for a second at various times in draw frenzy....after which a red card appears.....happened 3 times to me today....can others give their view?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkchristian View Post
    Today, I've noticed that the game stutters for a second at various points during draw frenzy, following which a red card emerges. This has happened to me three times; may anyone comment?
    word hurdle
    I noticed but didn't feel anything, now I'm starting to doubt that it's deliberate, no wonder the red cards are so inevitable than last season.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    I think this Draw Frenzy should have checkpoints, it is abusive the amount of tokens charged to continue. I got to level 40, three red cards in a row, unfair.

I think Draw Frenzy ruined the game for all the people that didn't got to abuse of this event.
    Saw last season a lot of people managed to gain resources that i didn t even had playing the game for 3 consecutive years since i returned to my main account.
    Also, tried to find any strategy on my google and guest account with no success.
    In the meantime i lost 1600 Tokens paying for red cards in this event with almost 0 benefit, since lvl 43 was the best result i could get....
    I don t believe paying for tokens gets you anything in this event.
    Another thing i ve noticed is that this season there are some people that also managed to gain resources from this event, i don t know how...But it seems some accounts have the same pattern try after try after try.
    From my experience, i barely managed to get past lvl 10 with 1 red card....
    vinim likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    I think Draw Frenzy ruined the game for all the people that didn't got to abuse of this event.
    Saw last season a lot of people managed to gain resources that i didn t even had playing the game for 3 consecutive years since i returned to my main account.
    Also, tried to find any strategy on my google and guest account with no success.
    In the meantime i lost 1600 Tokens paying for red cards in this event with almost 0 benefit, since lvl 43 was the best result i could get....
    I don t believe paying for tokens gets you anything in this event.
    Another thing i ve noticed is that this season there are some people that also managed to gain resources from this event, i don t know how...But it seems some accounts have the same pattern try after try after try.
    From my experience, i barely managed to get past lvl 10 with 1 red card....
    For anyone that doesn t share my opinion, let me put it this way:
    If i were to spend 100 euros every month for 12 months, that would be 1200 euros per year on this game.
    I WOULD STILL NOT BE ABLE TO COMPETE WITH PEOPLE WHO ABUSED THIS EVENT ALMOST INFINITE AMOUNT OF TIMES.
    This thing in itself is a disgrace.
    Last edited by SuperDunk; 01-19-2023 at 01:07 PM.
    vinim likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    For anyone that doesn t share my opinion, let me put it this way:
    If i were to spend 100 euros every month for 12 months, that would be 1200 euros per year on this game.
    I WOULD STILL NOT BE ABLE TO COMPETE WITH PEOPLE WHO ABUSED THIS EVENT ALMOST INFINITE AMOUNT OF TIMES.
    This thing in itself is a disgrace.
    it's gambling. but somehow i found it to be easier to won in the 1st few frenzy they give out early on (more tokens, no unnecessary reward messed in 1 of 4 options like cash, playstyle points etc)

also i think somehow they capped or make whoever play that frenzy for the 1st few tries can go all the way or very far. just to hook some to spend more tokens on it and after you've play so many times you'll end up like me, getting red after the 2nd try. lol no way im gonna waste tokens for that