Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Team from my league has players with 200% overall

Team from my league has players with 200% overall

Hi, I am pissed a little, as there is a team from my league with some players with 200% overall... How the hell is that possible??? I double checked using association window, and he really has players 200%...
    I know how it can happen in the champions league of FA... they say not enough strong teams on your level and u get teams from higher leagues, so u can get a team with players having 200%... not normal, but i understand that this is how the software works... But tell me, anybody , how on earth can a team with the same level with me have players 200%??? and he also has a player that had yesterday 183, today he is 184% this is literallly cheating as I am not permitted to train over 180%...

Addicted
    you can train player over 180, it wont raise over 9 star but % will go up, using sponsor or video drills training for example, btw that kind of teams i get every season at least one of them sometime 3 or 4

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by drazen vtc View Post
    you can train player over 180, it wont raise over 9 star but % will go up, using sponsor or video drills training for example, btw that kind of teams i get every season at least one of them sometime 3 or 4
    You forgot about that fkd up frenzy...

Addicted
    Probably you haven't met vietnamese player. His striker has 450% in finishing
    maloukees likes this.

Rookie
    I played a team like that in the cup final and champions league final last season. 200+% and I was 139% and I beat them both times.

Team from my league has players with 200% overall-amr.jpg

that was his AMR. all the other players were high white low gray skills as well.
    maloukees likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by royalarsenal View Post
    I played a team like that in the cup final and champions league final last season. 200+% and I was 139% and I beat them both times.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	amr.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	86.3 KB 
ID:	140290

that was his AMR. all the other players were high white low gray skills as well.
    maybe some ppl dont believe it, but now player like this , they all over the place, look at the assoc table, game that have no limit, no cap, its clear p2w, competing with them its almost imps, unless the engine....
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Rookie
    i couldn't believe it myself so i screenshotted 3 of their players (a defender, a mid and an attacker).

Its because draw frenzy has finally broken the game and made a pay to win game from it... I don't bother a lot about this game anymore, just play for the fun.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Its because draw frenzy has finally broken the game and made a pay to win game from it... I don't bother a lot about this game anymore, just play for the fun.
    how though? with those x360 player academy coach awards. my experience with those is that there is a limit to much your player can improve once he hits a certain skill level.

Quote Originally Posted by royalarsenal View Post
    how though? with those x360 player academy coach awards. my experience with those is that there is a limit to much your player can improve once he hits a certain skill level.
    You can play the draw frenzy unlimited times and they always give you skill bonus %, which can be applied to every player, also over 180%... I have seen players with some white skills over 1000% now again after this
    khris and royalarsenal like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast