Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Julandron
  • 1 Post By Nemanja96

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Special sponsor task

Rookie

Special sponsor task

The SS task: “Start 8 League / Cup matches with starting line-up fully rested and on superb morale.” Surely the ‘starting line-up’ is the 11 players on the pitch? That’s my take on the starting line-up, if I am correct the rewards are not being recorded! Obviously, this is a common theme and greater clarity is required for obtaining the reward(s).

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Administrator
    Hey Woodentop, the "Prep Master" task takes into consideration Superb morale level and full rest of the starting line-up only. It's necessary to keep this state until the match starts for the proper task progression.
    If needed, feel free to reach out to our support team with information about matches that should be taken into consideration, so they can check everything in more detail.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by macmag123 View Post
    Hey Woodentop, the "Prep Master" task takes into consideration Superb morale level and full rest of the starting line-up only. It's necessary to keep this state until the match starts for the proper task progression.
    If needed, feel free to reach out to our support team with information about matches that should be taken into consideration, so they can check everything in more detail.
    Mac, yes, my team were fully rested and on superb morale. I wrote to the support team and got a non-answer(again)! All I need clarified is - does the starting line-up mean - the team on the pitch, or does it include the reserves? If it includes reserves, it is NOT the starting line-up.

The instructions needs to be clear for everyone or we just end up wasting resources chasing something we cannot obtain.

Apprentice
    Starting lineup has always been the 11 on the pitch.
    Works fine for me (but wouldn’t be surprised if it’s another Nordeus bug somewhere)

it counts only the league and cup matches not the champions league and super league.
    but like someone say, wouldn't be surprise if it happens because of nodeus bug on your account.
    so far others complaint they didnt get it because they use green and blue on champions league and super league

Rookie
    I understood the requirement, i my team fully rested and on superb morale for the associated games but never received the acknowledgment on at least occasions,. Hopefully everyone else will be bug free.

Apprentice
    Hopefully you get it sorted out.
    Woodentop likes this.

Same problem
    Woodentop likes this.