Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: How can this even be fair? Doesn´t make any sense. League pairings

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by onionjoe76 View Post
    My advice? Walk away from the game and don't come back. I have done this and honestly, I felt stress wash away. Nordeus do not care about fairness, they do not care about major bugs, they do not care care about players, they only care about gouging money from your wallet while you remain silent.
    I only came back to the forum today to see if people were still complaining about the same things. They still are. PLEASE. Ditch this game, if thousands walk away they will be taught a lesson that people power will always be more powerful than two bit companies.
    If proof was needed that this game is rotten and not fit for purpose. I checked in on my team, I am somehow in the promotion zone despite no financial investment, no training, no watching games, no swapping out suspended or injured players. Nothing. And yet I am somehow winning games (and not just against so called lesser teams).

The best thing you will do, is to walk away from thisunfair, money grabbing game.
    more or less true,feel the same way, you need to cheat for just a chance to get normal oponents in league (for me, switch on first 11 best players for 2 or 3 star players to drop power of team is cheat)
    same as 8 star striker cant score vs 6 star defenders and 7 star goalie but oponent 7 star striker score 4 goals from 4 chances and so and so, i am tired of all of it, hoped new owners will be more focused on game but seems nothing happening on better, so i am probably deleting game sooner than later
    Oh, almost forgeted of this, playing cup match, loging on half of first halftime 3:0 for me, loose first match 3:1 so nice score, playing home, full stadium, mourinho support, me as manager on, oponent manager not attending and i lose match 4:3 in the end, so all my time, effort, money in the end mean nothing bcs game decide i recive 3 goals in last 10 minutes from team without manager attending to change anything in team that shoot twice on goal till 77 minute, than score 3 times from 3 attacks and mine strikers miss 2 chances 1 on 1 while lead 3:1, total joke and bcs of this kind of B S i am done with this game

I dont have a problem with playing many seasons with same players if the levels are comparable. In fact that is happening and that is ok. Sometimes i win other times the others. But if is there somebody much better then all others, season after season, same guy and he wins all competitions, that is not ok.
    jarharnamme and vinim like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Francisc View Post
    I dont have a problem with playing many seasons with same players if the levels are comparable. In fact that is happening and that is ok. Sometimes i win other times the others. But if is there somebody much better then all others, season after season, same guy and he wins all competitions, that is not ok.
    yeah and then nodeus and top11 make task and event that request us to score using youngsters or have 20 clean sheet.
    against this top tier team where we cant avoid unless we sell our player end of season and keep 1% much in order to cheat the pairings.
    this is not fair and it needs to be reviews by nodeus and make changes.
    this has been the case for the past 10years.
    this is why the veteran who play and enjoy this game for a long time quit it.
    because at 1point you just stuck with this unfairness.
    unless nodeus revamp the server, mixed em or have the lvl100 to drop down to lower level or just add up all the lvl 100+ into 1 server and make new leagues groupings from there.

Apprentice
    How can this even be fair? Doesn´t make any sense. League pairings-ord1.jpg

it's unfair in many ways. You start playing in the cup knowing that the most you can get is losing a final to an opponent like that. I played with the reserves already in the second round so as not to waste time in a competition that could not be won by me

Dreamer
    I've been complaining to support since I started playing this game, they WILL DO NOTHING to make things fair.
    vinim likes this.

Dreamer
    Been writing to support for months about this very same thing but they won't change it
    vinim likes this.

How can this even be fair? Doesn´t make any sense. League pairings-4a451ea8-dc3c-4c53-8215-2cb11dbce3f3.jpg

1 match left to finish the league. Turned out as expected

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12