Thread: Appearance of old items in the store.

Appearance of old items in the store.

So i made a post couple days ago in which i was saying it would be nice if NORDEUS brings back official items in the store, but that received no answers. I think a main reason with why they won t bother again with OFFICIAL items is due to licensing issues.
    But why not bringing in store old items that used to be in the store now as a part of the items you need to pay around 10 euros to get them and receive 50 tokens as well?
    Appearance of old items in the store.-skull.jpg
    For example i was searching for this skull logo on top11 groups and people are really asking 50 euros for it.
    Why wouldn t NORDEUS bring this logo back in store?
    I don t want to be rude, but the choices they picked in the store are ugly and not as popular to demand such prices.
    In my opinion it would be nice to get older items in the store and so NORDEUS might benefit from it in the long run.
    I also think the old designs in emblems and logos are better looking than the new ones.
    For me it s actually really ridiculous that people are asking 50 euros for an item that costed 25 tokens back in the day.
    I m still around, LOL!

Dreamer
    I think Nordeus doesn't own that licensing too. It belong to the old designer.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangihutan Manik View Post
    It doesn't matter. They could just add new designs for the old emblems.
    Like this helmet for example.

Appearance of old items in the store.-helmets.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Pangihutan Manik View Post
    But they did add that Penguin logo and jersey that used to be available 9 years ago.
    I don t think it has anything to do with licensing these things. I m pretty sure the designer signed some contracts.