Thread: Continuing faults / issues

Rookie

Continuing faults / issues

I am sure all managers have experienced issues whilst playing T11. I accept that some issues can and will occur, but WHY can't we have these recurring faults and issues eliminated? I keep reading that each new release includes improvements well it must be for money making and not to the managers benefit.

I have experienced a lot of the old issues resurfacing - game crashing, game freezing, unable to make substitutions, connection resetting, along with a new one (for me) today, whilst trying to use the attacking bonus - "Our players couldn't hear your instructions over the crowd's cheering. Try again in a few minutes."

What is the point of that? If this is yet another improvement - can you explain what benefit it has?

Lastly,

1) If the drop in morale with every game is normal for a losing team - why is it normal for a winning team (especially cup winners, etc?
    2) Come on Nordeus, we need vast improvements in the customer service department (answers not waffle) and a consistent and fair playing platform.

Apprentice
    nordeous folks are literally defecating for players, for gameplay, for fun and for the positive experience that the user should have while playing. They just want our money and they should be laughing at our complaints here.

Rookie
    They just don’t care about fixing things. The only thing they care about is to find more ways for us to buy tokens, on things that’s only cosmetic. Playing style is one good example. The drop of moral is so bad, if you win the CL final with 8-0 still 8-9 of the starting players drop in moral. They have a reason for that and it should be like that. You just laugh when you read their answers. It toke them 12 years to fix all missing assists. Before the 3d update a few years ago more then 50% of all assists were missed….