Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Proving Grounds: England - Coming Soon!

Dear lord...keep up the good work Nordeus

I offered a lot To buy a guy 200% and when he came To my team was only 93%?! What happen? I want my tokens Back!

Apprentice
    This is what I wrote in the other thread:

Ha, ha, ha……. Free play every 12 hours…….. 6 tokens (for now) to re-join……. Ha, ha ha …… another brilliant idea by Nordeus

I knew when the girl in the video said “there is no limi to how many times you can challenge the opponent” it was definitely not going to be free but funny how she forgot to mention that, but 6 tokens, just for the first round with Denmark!?!?! what a joke, probably will be 10+ in the next rounds

Ha, ha , ha

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    This must be wrong also. Player has 2092% fitness?

Attachment 140394
    Looks like they added “20” before the 92, instead of 20+92. Ha, ha ,ha……..

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #15
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikkk View Post
    I offered a lot To buy a guy 200% and when he came To my team was only 93%?! What happen? I want my tokens Back!
    Hi Manager, We are sorry if this affected your playing experience. The visual issue with Transfer Focus has been fixed and all Managers whose signings were affected by this have been compensated. If you are among them, keep an eye on the Shop section to claim it timely. Thank you for your understanding.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12