Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Ποσιδονας
  • 1 Post By jarharnamme
  • 1 Post By Guido van den Berg

Thread: 1.000 % quality players ?

1.000 % quality players ?

I guess this lucky game with the red card brings some extra income for Nordeus but there must be some limit.
    Even if token buyers must have some privilege than ftp managers, this is too much.
    1.000% quality is a 50* player
    How can compete with him even if you also spend money and have a strong 8* team ?
    How is the behaviour of a player like him in the field or in the programming ?
    I wonder

1.000 % quality players ?-10-stars.jpg
    vinim and maloukees like this.

Apprentice
    what? Top eleven is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    I guess this lucky game with the red card brings some extra income for Nordeus but there must be some limit.
    Even if token buyers must have some privilege than ftp managers, this is too much.
    1.000% quality is a 50* player
    How can compete with him even if you also spend money and have a strong 8* team ?
    How is the behaviour of a player like him in the field or in the programming ?
    I wonder

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10 STARS.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	81.4 KB 
ID:	140379
    dis is fukin crazy
    maloukees likes this.

Addicted
    Does that even makes sense? Isn’t there a 300% cap on skill points, which makes this player equivalent to a 300% player rather than a 1000%?

The only reason to do this is for having this player over 300% for many seasons but I’d guess it would be cheaper to maintain 300% over time rather than boosting everything to over 1000% all at once.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    Does that even makes sense? Isn’t there a 300% cap on skill points, which makes this player equivalent to a 300% player rather than a 1000%?

The only reason to do this is for having this player over 300% for many seasons but I’d guess it would be cheaper to maintain 300% over time rather than boosting everything to over 1000% all at once.
    The first % cap Nordeus introduced, was a 340% cap on the player performance. Nordeus claimed that skills were capped at 340% concerning the performance in matches. Of course no one could check if this was indeed the case. The 180% skill cap on training came later. This made it quite hard to even reach the 340% for a certain skill. I did never read that the second cap replaced the first one. To me it is uncertain whether the 340% cap for match performance still exists.

Does anyone has more (official) information?
    Sinany03 likes this.

Rookie
    Strange,

I checked this out using the Assoc ID. I thought the high ratings would be due to some manager level glitch. While I don’t see the exact same levels as screenshotted here, so maybe manager level has something to do with it, the person managing this team is only level 36. So it is not due to manager level. Must be a hack somewhere. The player is also only 26 so he didn’t get those ratings from repeated demotions either.

Anyone in Nordeus monitoring this and checking it out?

@ julien12
    If you check the top100 asso groups and spot the highest quality teams with 10*, you will find more players with 500%-1000% quality.

Rookie
    Can you explain how they get those ratings?

They got those rating through draw frenzy event. You can get like 10% skills for every white attributes I got player with 800% finishing, so nothing special. The thing is that one player does nothing. It has to be whole team so that the player will have impact in the game. I have player with 200+% and player with 165% scoring more than 200+%.