Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Why it doesn't allow me to change asso group ?

Why it doesn't allow me to change asso group ?

I want to change asso group but it doesn't allow me.
    Saying that the current event must finish.
    But it's finished yesterday. We got whatever price and cannot play anymore.
    Any help ?

Dreamer
    Umm... Are you sure asso matches finish yesterday? On mine, today is 26 day match, and today already in swapping system for tomorrow asso matches.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Administrator
    Hey Manager, since the phase of claiming rewards in the Unite Cup has ended, this should be fine now. Also keep in mind that Swapping phase begins in a few hours, so you still have time to make changes. In case you continue to experience the issue with changing your FA, send me your Manager ID in DM. Cheers!

Dreamer
    Huh? You can change the asso team before the swapping phase begins (when we can see the oppo team)? All of the team?

"Hey Manager, since the phase of claiming rewards in the Unite Cup has ended, this should be fine now."
    I know, but it's not fine. Not only for me but as I can see for a lot of people . You can also check the official TE facebook with the relative subject.
    I checked also another team I have and it's the same story there too.

"Also keep in mind that Swapping phase begins in a few hours, so you still have time to make changes."
    I don't want to swapp opponents, I wanted to join to another better group so to fight for a promotion to an upper level.

"In case you continue to experience the issue with changing your FA, send me your Manager ID in DM. Cheers! "
    Well, didn't have the time to change asso group.
    From the message "You can't leave as the event still going on", now it's saying "You can't leave after the tournament draw".
    The group I wanted to join, has already their opponents so nothing you can do.

Another TE day, another bug

Quote Originally Posted by Pangihutan Manik View Post
    Umm... Are you sure asso matches finish yesterday? On mine, today is 26 day match, and today already in swapping system for tomorrow asso matches.
    You must be the special one

Why it doesn't allow me to change asso group ?-asso.jpg