Thread: Squad Averages

Squad Averages

I first played TopEleven about 6/7 years ago and have recently just downloaded it and really got in to it. I’ve purchased coins and also done endless surveys to win coins and try and improve my squad.

I’ve noticed a lot of the top teams have 11/18 really decent players and then ten 1 star players in a bid to keep their squad average down so that they ease through the leagues.

The squad average however I thought was based on the first 11? What’s the number in brackets do?

When I sold three of my 6 star players and replaced them with 3 star players it didn’t go down?

Is it a Myth or does adding 10 x 1 star players really help in the long run?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Turna83 View Post
    I first played TopEleven about 6/7 years ago and have recently just downloaded it and really got in to it. I’ve purchased coins and also done endless surveys to win coins and try and improve my squad.

I’ve noticed a lot of the top teams have 11/18 really decent players and then ten 1 star players in a bid to keep their squad average down so that they ease through the leagues.

The squad average however I thought was based on the first 11? What’s the number in brackets do?

When I sold three of my 6 star players and replaced them with 3 star players it didn’t go down?

Is it a Myth or does adding 10 x 1 star players really help in the long run?
    I think the average is based on the best 14 players

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Julandron View Post
    I think the average is based on the best 14 players
    Also counts any youth academy players you have joining the following season.
    If you want an easier league the following season have 10 good players and 4 as low % as you can (keep them for a few seasons and they will reduce each year)
    DON'T train up ANY youth academy players

Dave
    Golden Lion FC
    Level 109

Don’t train any youth players up?

Not sure how you’re meant to maintain a decent squad then without doing this? My 17 year olds are all 7/8 stars ready for next season. If I don’t train them the only way to get 6/7 star players is buy auction or scouting.