Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By DoctorRedDevil
  • 1 Post By SuperDunk

Thread: How does one manipulate the next season opponents that he is going to play against?

Question How does one manipulate the next season opponents that he is going to play against?

I never did any squad adjustments at the end of the season so I am unfamiliar with how this rigging of sorts is done.

I'd like to remind myself what it's like having a realistic shot at the Champions League which is impossible with some of these 160-180% teams I keep running into. More often than not in these past few seasons I end up trying to orchestrate a 3rd place finish in the group and fight for Super League instead because there is no point trying against these CL juggernauts.

On that note, please can any of you explain how 160-180% quality is even possible without a more significant cash injection? The best I could assemble while gathering as many greens as possible is around 140% at the end of the season, am I missing something obvious?
    vinim likes this.
    United FC: 6 leagues (1 invincible), 1 cup, 2 CLs
    St. Tropez 1964: 6 leagues (1 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL (One treble)
    Newton Heath: 7 leagues (2 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL, 1 SL, 1 SC
    The Black Pearl: 3 leagues (1 inv), 2 cups, 1 CL, 2 SL, 1 SC
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Manchester Heath: 6 leagues (3 inv), 4 Champions Leagues, 2 Cups, 3 Super Leagues, 4 Super Cups... (One quadruple)

Apprentice
    it's impossible without cash injection.

In the league, and in the cup an opponent 35% stronger, in the Champions League, an opponent 30% stronger. No chances for me. Both started the season with the squad with few good players, now there have been monsters of 170, 180, 200%. The same thing had happened last season. If that's not some kind of hack...

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRedDevil View Post
    I never did any squad adjustments at the end of the season so I am unfamiliar with how this rigging of sorts is done.

I'd like to remind myself what it's like having a realistic shot at the Champions League which is impossible with some of these 160-180% teams I keep running into. More often than not in these past few seasons I end up trying to orchestrate a 3rd place finish in the group and fight for Super League instead because there is no point trying against these CL juggernauts.

On that note, please can any of you explain how 160-180% quality is even possible without a more significant cash injection? The best I could assemble while gathering as many greens as possible is around 140% at the end of the season, am I missing something obvious?

A guy in my association told me today that the thing to do is to select a weak team in the last game of the season, then you will get an easier league. Don't know if that is true though!

I typically start off a season with an average quality of about 105%-110% - by seasons end I am usually in the high 120's%. I only spend $10 per month on this game - I buy the Monthly Card and I get the Special Sponsor Premium - $4.99 each. This strategy has got me 11 league wins in 23 seasons - only once have I failed to get promoted.

Last season, I won the league by 10 points - only about 4-5 teams that were anywhere near me. So what do I have this season, with a starting quality of 110%? I am in a league where I have the lowest percentage of any team and 7 of the teams are 20% better than me - and one team is over 170%. So no chance of any league success this season.

Every single season I am either in the top 3 or 4 (most seasons) or in the bottom 3 or 4 (a few seasons). The way Top Eleven selects leagues is weird.

I have come across a few with 160%+ teams - I have to assume the only way to do that is to spend very significant amounts of cash.

Dreamer
    Just collect 2k of tokens and play that draw frenzy.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangihutan Manik View Post
    Just collect 2k of tokens and play that draw frenzy.
    I lost 3000 tokens on two accounts by gambling on that event.
    From now on i m only playing until i am in profit or i hit 2 red cards.
    In my experience having a lot of tokens wasn't a recipe for success.
    To get that amount of tokens back i need 1 and a half year for each account.
    I m not playing other games to get tokens because it is more time consuming than playing Top eleven..
    vinim likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    I m not playing other games to get tokens because it is more time consuming than playing Top eleven..
    with 2k tokens you get to level 30 at most. Or not even that. I get the red card 80% of the time in the second round

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by stevedaytona View Post
    A guy in my association told me today that the thing to do is to select a weak team in the last game of the season, then you will get an easier league. Don't know if that is true though!

I typically start off a season with an average quality of about 105%-110% - by seasons end I am usually in the high 120's%. I only spend $10 per month on this game - I buy the Monthly Card and I get the Special Sponsor Premium - $4.99 each. This strategy has got me 11 league wins in 23 seasons - only once have I failed to get promoted.

Last season, I won the league by 10 points - only about 4-5 teams that were anywhere near me. So what do I have this season, with a starting quality of 110%? I am in a league where I have the lowest percentage of any team and 7 of the teams are 20% better than me - and one team is over 170%. So no chance of any league success this season.

Every single season I am either in the top 3 or 4 (most seasons) or in the bottom 3 or 4 (a few seasons). The way Top Eleven selects leagues is weird.

I have come across a few with 160%+ teams - I have to assume the only way to do that is to spend very significant amounts of cash.
    Do not train ANY academy players, then on your last day keep your 10 best players and your 4 worst - it is even worth getting 4 bad players in during the season to use.
    With these 4 do the daily training to get the training bonus's but DO NOT train them up after that - keep their % as low as you can, THEN the following season you should get an easier league - I have just done exactly that at Level 109

BTW keep your 4 bad players for as long as you can and repeat the same process to stay in an easier league

Dave
    Golden Lion FC

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Wait... Lost 3000 tokens? But you get tokens too as reward, right?

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRedDevil View Post

As I can see you are an old manager so if you are in a high level, manipulation doesn't work as there is lack of active teams.

As for 8*-9* one way id the red card draw as some other competitions.
    Previous season contest with asso mates, was giving a 7*-8*-9* reward. As King of kings.