Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Ferran100
  • 1 Post By MARCO CAIA
  • 1 Post By Liam Strong

Thread: Game spoilers

Game spoilers

Anyone else facing these annoying players...
    It is looking like the world association topic however..

Having just 6 extreme good god-modus players, way over the top.
    Rest of their team sucks. They always play in same formation (1 GK, 3 defenders , 1 defensive MF, 5 Midfielders on a row and 1 AMC or ST.
    The AMC/ST is like 4 or 5 times better dan my best player.

Im in a league with 4 of those guys. They really spoiling the game for me.
    It really is no fun. Check the finishing skills for the attacker , 948 procent! (at this moment at level 33, anything between 100 and 190 is normal for a player)

What is this? Guys who have legally hacked the system, or some guys only want to annoy others?
    Should I just ignore these players and have respect for the way they do this? I mean, the game is no fun at alle with these kind of players.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Game spoilers-thumbnail_screenshot_20230907_131933_top-eleven.jpg   Game spoilers-thumbnail_screenshot_20230907_131948_top-eleven.jpg   Game spoilers-thumbnail_screenshot_20230907_131940_top-eleven.jpg  
    Last edited by Ferran100; 09-07-2023 at 11:37 AM.
    vinim likes this.

Rookie
    Same for me 3 seasons running πŸ˜” I've had to tank this season so I don't get promoted with them. Knowing my luck though a couple more of these teams will get promoted to my level so it will start all over again!

Rookie
    That said - I played one this evening after training my team to almost zero, with good to poor morale, didn't watch to add support and drew 1 apiece!!! Go figure that one out! πŸ€”

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferran100 View Post
    Anyone else facing these annoying players...
    It is looking like the world association topic however..

Having just 6 extreme good god-modus players, way over the top.
    Rest of their team sucks. They always play in same formation (1 GK, 3 defenders , 1 defensive MF, 5 Midfielders on a row and 1 AMC or ST.
    The AMC/ST is like 4 or 5 times better dan my best player.

Im in a league with 4 of those guys. They really spoiling the game for me.
    It really is no fun. Check the finishing skills for the attacker , 948 procent! (at this moment at level 33, anything between 100 and 190 is normal for a player)

What is this? Guys who have legally hacked the system, or some guys only want to annoy others?
    Should I just ignore these players and have respect for the way they do this? I mean, the game is no fun at alle with these kind of players.
    Been complaining about this but the complaints fall on deaf ears, there is nothing we can do and nothing they will do. When Nordeus cares only about money and not fair play and for everyone to enjoy playing for fun there is nothing but to constantly be harassed by these people and being pissed every day
    vinim likes this.

Rookie
    Liam Strong said:
    5 Days Ago
    Same for me 3 seasons running πŸ˜” I've had to tank this season so I don't get promoted with them. Knowing my luck though a couple more of these teams will get promoted to my level so it will start all over again!

And it did happen lol - 2 different 3-1-5-1 teams that nobody can compete with! I'm beginning to think that these teams are actually "bots" and are being strategically placed into leagues - where there are managers that have a spending history but have stopped spending perhaps - to encourage a resumption of spending so as to compete. I love a good conspiracy theory but it does make sense from a commercial point of view πŸ€”
    Last edited by Liam Strong; 09-12-2023 at 06:15 PM.
    vinim likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Liam Strong View Post
    Liam Strong said:
    5 Days Ago
    Same for me 3 seasons running ν ½νΈ” I've had to tank this season so I don't get promoted with them. Knowing my luck though a couple more of these teams will get promoted to my level so it will start all over again!

And it did happen lol - 2 different 3-1-5-1 teams that nobody can compete with! I'm beginning to think that these teams are actually "bots" and are being strategically placed into leagues - where there are managers that have a spending history but have stopped spending perhaps - to encourage a resumption of spending so as to compete. I love a good conspiracy theory but it does make sense from a commercial point of view ν Ύν΄”
    Yes it does make a lot of sense. In think this is exactly why they always stick 2 or three very strong teams in every league, every season. It's to piss us off so we are forced to spend if we want to win something. It has to be that. That's why they don't want all teams to be able to compete fairly within acceptable levels of quality.