Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By johnnystoneiii
  • 1 Post By Enigmali

Thread: Player Academy

Player Academy

I'm out of the running for league. Time to prep for next season.

Question about Player Academy training that Crosses into the next season.

If I put a player that is say rated 100 into Academy and he was going.to improve to 120 after training....

How is that player calculated into overall team rating for scheduling?

A. 100, current rating.
    B. 120, rating plus training gains.
    C. 96, rating after training gains, minus 20 percent after league promotion?
    D. 80, current rating minus 20 percent drop after league promotion?

Addicted
    You cannot put a player into the player academy during season end/start.

How on earth do people max out their.players so early? They guy in my league all had 200 plus 18 year old players on Day 1. I have been building the old fashioned way. I can beat opps even 20 pct higher than me but when they are jacked that high, a bit unfair.
    vinim likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnystoneiii View Post
    How on earth do people max out their.players so early? They guy in my league all had 200 plus 18 year old players on Day 1. I have been building the old fashioned way. I can beat opps even 20 pct higher than me but when they are jacked that high, a bit unfair.
    There are only two ways of doing this, they have to spend money in training in the player academy and then super train these young players to the max spending a lot of greens to do so, then even when they lose 20% of the end of the season they still have them very high skills. Remember that you can put a young player in the youth academy that is always very high in skills if they spent a lot of tokens and resources in the youth academy then you take that player and stick him in the player training academy and buy the ONE DAY training and voila, you have an 18-year-old with very high skills for his role. That's how they do it and they have to spend a lot of money in order to do so because you cannot do so without spending a lot of resources and or money, both really.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnystoneiii View Post
    How on earth do people max out their.players so early? They guys in my league all had 200 plus 18 year old players on Day 1. I have been building the old fashioned way. I can beat opps even 20 pct higher than me but when they are jacked that high, a bit unfair.
    By the way, how do you beat an oppo 20% higher than you? Because I am at level 12 and still haven't yet, I get beat by an oppo much lower but still cannot beat an oppo that higher than my team. Any advice is appreciated. By the way, so you know this about my team, I always have my team at 40% training, always all starting line up at superb, and 99% rested, and always look for the best formation and tactics according to the opponent. So how do I beat a team stronger than mine when I'm maxed and have done all I can do? This is why to me this game is a scam, and not based on real percentages of skills and chances. They decide how and when one loses or wins a game that is important or the number of games to get you to arrive where they want that you to arrive.

There has to be away of putting a limit to people who have too much to spend. Does not makes the game fair.

I had a lot of friends and referrals but they all stopped when they realized it depends on how much money you have not your in game strategy or formation

It hurts to say I might stop playing at a pint myself ☹️
    vinim likes this.