Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: URGENT : 21 players in my team .. 2x u21 players to come tommorow

URGENT : 21 players in my team .. 2x u21 players to come tommorow

i have 21 players in my team .. but with 2 players of my u21 players to come at 2:30 AM ..
    should i sell one of my players to free 2 places for them ? or is one place is enough?
    i normally get a message to free a place when squad is full but didn't get one ?
    so should i sell one of my players or not? i prefer to see the qualities coming then decide to sell or not
    so anyone knows how much space is needed to be made available without risking missing on those 2 u21 players coming from my academy ?
    cheers
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Apprentice
    You can have as many players as you want on your list but you can only sell them or use them in games or training if theyre signed, and you can sign only up to 22.

Unsigned players (youths or excess players won in auctions after your squad is full) will leave after 7 days so you got plenty of time to sell players if you want to buy the youth player for tokens.

at least thats the way it works if you buy too many players in auctions... not 100% sure what happens with youth players.
    shwanko07 and gtmsnba13 like this.
    Bermuda Triangle, started 26.2.2013
    standings/trophies (9 seasons, 7 promotions):
    League winner: 4
    Champions league winner: 2
    Cup winner: 2

You can sell just one after the u21 came.
    shwanko07 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bermudo View Post
    You can have as many players as you want on your list but you can only sell them or use them in games or training if theyre signed, and you can sign only up to 22.

Unsigned players (youths or excess players won in auctions after your squad is full) will leave after 7 days so you got plenty of time to sell players if you want to buy the youth player for tokens.

at least thats the way it works if you buy too many players in auctions... not 100% sure what happens with youth players.
    so i don't need to sell then ?
    just wait and see quality and if i wanted both or one .. then i can sell to free a place? right? so am not risking to miss out on them if i only have one slot left?
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away

Apprentice
    Im not 100% sure on youths, but thats the way it works on auctions... I had a ton of free agents once and they went into my list unsigned. Since youths also come unsigned, they should go on your list.
    shwanko07 likes this.
    Bermuda Triangle, started 26.2.2013
    standings/trophies (9 seasons, 7 promotions):
    League winner: 4
    Champions league winner: 2
    Cup winner: 2

sign the free one
    release another

only 1 space needed
    WIN
    DRAW
    LOSE

Quote Originally Posted by Bermudo View Post
    Im not 100% sure on youths, but thats the way it works on auctions... I had a ton of free agents once and they went into my list unsigned. Since youths also come unsigned, they should go on your list.
    that is the issue .. bcz i remember that i read somewhere they will not come if you don't have a free slot (s) and if only one available i heard , only the 4* youth will show up .. need a confirmation so i can start selling my player before it is too late

or may be sign the first one (free one) then sell him
    now you got enough space
    WIN
    DRAW
    LOSE

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Swb View Post
    or may be sign the first one (free one) then sell him
    now you got enough space
    the problem is i read somewhere that if only one space is available , it will be the 4* not the 2* who will come .. so will miss out on the 2*

but can't find this info now to double check

here is what i find in

Youth Players:

Your academy setup should provide you 2 new players every so often. One of these you can purchase with cash, while the other will require Tokens. This depends on the quality of the player in question . Youth players are 18 years old, so it can be a good investment if you have the Tokens to spare. The Token players are normally four star quality. You can invest money in your academy, which will reduce the time you are waiting for new players to come through. If you max out your academy, you can end up with 2 new players every 12 days, which can be quite a boon.

Note: You must have a free birth in your player roster or the new recruits will not appear. You can have a maximum of 22 players, so make sure you have cleared some room for the next time you are due youth players.
    Contracts and Player Numbers - Top Eleven Football Manager

16. Youth recruits through infrastructure?
    Your youth academy will offer 2 new players every now and then. One player you can sign "for free" (using only money) while another one will cost you 13 - 28 tokens depending on his quality. Usually, a player you get for free will be of 2 star quality while the one you would need to spend tokens on would be of 4 star quality. These players will always be 18 year old.
    By improving your youth academy, you will be reducing the time in which these 2 players are ready. At highest level, you will be getting 2 players every 12 days.
    In case that your player rooster is full one day before your youths should arrive, you will get a message that you should make space for them. Rooster has 22 slots by the way. So, in case that you do not make space for new young players, they will just not arrive at all and you will have to wait next X days (depending on your youth academy level) to get 2 new ones.
    Facebook Top Eleven Frequently Asked Questions | GuideScroll

problem .. should it be one slot free or 2 slots for both?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast