Thread: Counter formations and tactics need to be updated

Dreamer

Counter formations and tactics need to be updated

We need new and updated counter formations and tactics because all the ones around are old and need updating. Does anyone have new and updated counters and tactics ? There are many new strange formations that cannot be found in the older versions of the counters and tactics we need updated versions

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Hi Marco, the tactics available on the forum are more or less based on real football logic.
    In-game, nobody was ever able to prove that a or b tactic/formation can beat x or y tactic/formation.

I hope this help.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Hi Marco, the tactics available on the forum are more or less based on real football logic.
    In-game, nobody was ever able to prove that a or b tactic/formation can beat x or y tactic/formation.

I hope this help.
    well, that would explain a lot. If this is the case then what are we to do? I suppose then the best thing to do is to stick with one or two formations and that's that. However the tactics are a different thing, how do we then figure out what tactics to use? Of course, if we see a team that has no DR DL but 3 DC then we can presume that we focus on passing down both flanks etc but the other tactics are just a guess then. I suppose I know enough now to be able to choose a tactic close to what works. I still think that all results are rigged by algorithms and vary from season to season. I will give you an example, I noticed there is a pattern, one season regardless of your quality in the league or even in other competitions I am able to win more games even against stronger teams, and place pretty well. Then the next season I have greater difficulty to win against weaker teams and lose against most stronger teams, then there are seasons like this current one where they stick you in a league where I am the second worse team and in fact, I played 4 games and have not won even one and lose them in a bad way.For example, in the first game of the season, I play against. who no doubt will be the winner of the league a team at 157% mind you my team is 110% so you can expect the result in fact I lost 8-0 In the second game I played a team at 121% lose 3-0 third game I play a team 122% lose 3-1 then today I play a team at only 1.3% stronger I go up 1-0 at home by the way, then they tie 1-1 my guys played a great game but their goalie blocks every single hard shot and my guys miss three goos counter attacks by throwing the ball away. I also cannot understand, one of the greater skills a lot of my players have at midfield and attack is creativity but the sad thing is that they are not creative at all. How can you do a counterattack and find yourself alone in front of the GK and just shoot away the ball? How about lobbing the ball? How about dribbling around the GKs tapping it in? WTH? Where is all this creativity? Anyway, long story short I lose on a penalty kick at the 88" I mean what the heck? I am also getting red cards galore even though I never use hard tackling and most of my defenders did not get all these red cards in many games last season. So there is indeed a pattern the algorithm chooses for each team to perform in a certain way. If this is the case and it appears to be so, then all the training we do and the preparation we do only counts a little not as much as they say it does. I think the only advantage I have this season is to train up my players well, always have exceptional preparation, and keep losing and finish last or around there so that next season my players are higher in skills and lose no quality and then I may be able to compete for a title or have better placing in an easier league. A lot of people hate players that tank their team but it's the only way we can keep our teams up in quality and compete better. The only bad thing about doing this is it's disappointing to have to waste a season and that we lose all rewards in the Association tournament. There are patterns and they are not based upon the preparation of the team but on their manipulated algorithms