Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: How good is surveyhead for earning free tokens ?

Apprentice

How good is surveyhead for earning free tokens ?

I keep hearing people say they earned tokens for doing surveys and all,I just wanna know how good is surveyhead thingy for earning free tokens ? I've never did a survey before and this is the only option I have in my "earn tokens" option.

I did one of the survey things, it promised 7 tokens, I never got them! So I just don't bother - When i have a few spare quid I just buy some tokens if I fancy it. But, others swear they have gotten loads of tokens from surveys and other free offers. Must be very different per region? In Ireland, the offers are crap. Most of them require you to buy something before getting any tokens. And it's always stuff you'd never use or want. So i just skip the pain of it and buy the €7 packs here and there. Don't go mad or anything, just when I have it spare, and I enjoy the game so why not eh?

i do only 3 i trust .. the rest are bullsh!t
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Do the rest of you suffer the same Lucozade adverts over and over for the free treatments/rests?
    shwanko07 likes this.

Surveys are not a bad way to earn tokens in general. The only annoying and frustrating part of surveys (whatever provider it is) is getting to qualify for them so you actually earn the tokens. I've had a few surveyheads approve before but also some that didn't qualify, If you have enough patience with surveys I guess then they are okay.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Surveys are not a bad way to earn tokens in general. The only annoying and frustrating part of surveys (whatever provider it is) is getting to qualify for them so you actually earn the tokens. I've had a few surveyheads approve before but also some that didn't qualify, If you have enough patience with surveys I guess then they are okay.
    I don't qualify for a lot of them....really don't know what they are looking for !!

That being said....I earned a lot of tokens through surveys.

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin Shu View Post
    I don't qualify for a lot of them....really don't know what they are looking for !!

That being said....I earned a lot of tokens through surveys.
    what p!ss me of those who made us go for 20 pages then suddenly tells you that we can be qualified.. i think they do that in purpose to make as much data for free
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Yes, I have had a lot of problems with this, I think a lot of it is luck that you have guessed what they want to hear.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Rookie
    I received a bulk of Junk email after finished these kind of survey..........

Apprentice
    I live in the Middle East and here too I've 3-4 things that ask me to buy a particular thing to get 100+ guaranteed tokens,the only surveys I have is surveyhead and since I don't buy tokens I thought why not earn it since I see a lot of comments from people about earning so many tokens from doing surveys..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast