Thread: Game has become a farce more than it ever was

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Dreamer

Game has become a farce more than it ever was

This game is getting worse every day I play it, it. It's all a game of averages on the computer side. The game is beginning to get so predictable not only I can guess 98% of the outcomes but now I can predict 98 % of the outcomes of every action on the pitch. It's getting boring really.
    Players who instead of defending turn their backs on the man with the ball? Really? How about the usual foul up the middle from your DMC with a yellow in the first opponent action with a free kick that often ends up in a score? Every game it seems that you have a repeat of the previous one. 98% of counter-attacks thwarted, players. I have a team that has players with a very high creativity % and I see nothing ever of very creative. Attackers that just shoot in the arms of the goalkeeper instead of going around the GK, instead of lobbing the ball or tapping in they just shoot in the arms? Come on? How about the famous goal in the final three minutes that almost always is against never in favor? They are taking us all for a ride. Let's not forget all the games we have to play against opponents 20-30-50-60% stronger, geez I wonder what the outcome of that game will be? This game is becoming a ridiculous farce!
    Last edited by MARCO CAIA; 09-29-2023 at 11:40 PM.