• 1 Post By drazen vtc
  • 1 Post By froggiraffe
  • 1 Post By gogs67
  • 1 Post By DeeJay
  • 1 Post By petrstary

Thread: Draw Frenzy

Rookie

Draw Frenzy

There a lot of players in other associations in my division with HUGE players!

Many players over 200%, sometimes 6 or 7 in a team.

How do they do this.

I have never got past level 20 but these players must get to level 60 every time to earn the big academy coaches.

Is there a trick to winning on draw Frenzy, or do these guys buy hundreds and hundreds of tokens?
    vinim likes this.

Addicted
    some does, but most of them got via free token offers combinated with assosiation tokens gives that, and true, if you lucky can reach lvl 20, maybe 30 but to reach 50 or 60 you need extreme luck or 1500+ tokens
    vinim likes this.

It is simply because they are spending a lot of money on tokens which allows them to purchase the best players and coaches without having to grind for them. fnf
    vinim likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Jones View Post
    There a lot of players in other associations in my division with HUGE players!

Many players over 200%, sometimes 6 or 7 in a team.

How do they do this.

I have never got past level 20 but these players must get to level 60 every time to earn the big academy coaches.

Is there a trick to winning on draw Frenzy, or do these guys buy hundreds and hundreds of tokens?
    There are some unbelievable Boost Lab rewards if you spend big, they might have come from there
    vinim likes this.

It's only possible if you spend tokens. Every round it's 25% change (if it is not rigged) to run into a red card. There's no way someone gets to lvl 60 without paying. You can count the odds for that.
    vinim likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeJay View Post
    It's only possible if you spend tokens. Every round it's 25% change (if it is not rigged) to run into a red card. There's no way someone gets to lvl 60 without paying. You can count the odds for that.
    There are two ways how to get to lvl 60. Pay or be lucky. Even if you're lucky you have to pay for some red cards, but still you can earn more than you spend. Once I got to lvl 60 with just 5 red cards, so spent 230 tokens, but then got more than 800 tokens back...
    vinim likes this.