Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Hankumata

Thread: Fans decide game outcome

Fans decide game outcome

I had a match in CL with a guy that had like 3% less than me. I was playing away. Minute 10 I lead by 1-0. In the next minutes this guys has 6 fans spectating giving him a boost of 12%. He beats me 4-1. I don't mind loosing, even if I take care of my team and invest time in this game, I understand there will always be better managers, but to lose because a guy calls his friends to watch his game is bad. I talked to support. They said that this can happen, it's permited and they have a limit of the bonus...15%. 15! Just to understand, when you watch your team and you get that 8%, it is clear that it helps you. My team always performs better when I spectate the game. Imagine how much 12 or 15 %, affects the outcome. So I can have a well trained team, with superb morale, 90%+ rest and still lose to a lesser team, because my oponent called his friends to help him. I'm only in my 4th season, but already thinking to give up this game. Besides this issue, bad updates and a constant pressure from the developers to spend money, I'm getting tired. My advice for people who plan to spend money on this game: don't! You will only get frustrated when you will be treated unfair.
    Oh, also the players get tired quicker and lose morale quicker that in the previous season. Developers should take care of those issues if they care about their users.
    vinim likes this.

Addicted
    they dont care till money drops, so if you wanna save nerves dont think you can change anything, i tried and after 84 seasons gived up

See my thread I made also....

One guy had 7 account all supporting himself. It was obvious. All teams labeled 1, 2, etc. Same manager name and location. He was 150 and I 180. He won 87th min late penalty kick. Would have beaten him. Faced this guy twice. There should be a max of 5 supports imo.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnystoneiii View Post
    See my thread I made also....

One guy had 7 account all supporting himself. It was obvious. All teams labeled 1, 2, etc. Same manager name and location. He was 150 and I 180. He won 87th min late penalty kick. Would have beaten him. Faced this guy twice. There should be a max of 5 supports imo.
    there should not be any supportres at all, except in association tournaments, home match is home match, advantage on field and spectators is a must, sevila stadion is fortress, this stadion is fortress, that stadion is fortress, you see that many times, teams play differently in home and away, but here away team can have more benefits than home, one reason more i am out