Thread: Transfer market has only 4 Star players and the cup give only 445k

Exclamation Transfer market has only 4 Star players and the cup give only 445k

Need help.... I have two facebook accounts, one for gaming and one privat. First i made a top eleven account with my privat account just to see, how the game is. But then i made a second acc with my gaming facebook account and play with this account. The problem is: I can only buy 4 star players on lvl 3(my friend is lvl 2 nd can buy players with a quality of 29).

I don't know what the problem is... can anybody help me?

P.S: sorry for my bad english^^

edit: i forgot: i only can earn 445k from the cup (friend with lvl 2 can earn 11.5mio...

Apprentice
    Maybe that account is on a new server and already at the top level, so nobody is selling their 5 star players.

For the prize money, I think your friend has been drawn into a higher level Cup with another of his friends, so he'll get more prize money.
    God Bless!

That must be some level he's on, L4 on my server is currently 100k per game. WTF.
    It sounds like you may be on the same server as me.
    I had the same problem at L2&L3, it very much looks like I've the same problem again this season, most I'd say 90% of players are 3*25-27 a few 4*30 but come with a bus pass and zimmer frame.
    The scout list is looking like the only option for the two players I still need. A couple I wanted to trade for younger models will have to wait, see what mid season brings.
    Last edited by Accyrover; 12-17-2012 at 04:02 PM.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91