Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By reddeviljohn
  • 1 Post By sweeper4football

Thread: A team with players have same citizenship will be better?

A team with players have same citizenship will be better?

I started this game with a formation that contains almost Vietnamese, only several foreigners. The team played so good at 1st seasons. Then got level up, I signed many contracts with players excellent, scout that have different citizenship. Now I have a quite strong team with many re from parts around the World but the chain of win maths isn't as stable as before. It has drawn my concern whether same citizenship does better or not?

I don't think that is figured into the game engine maybe you are just at a higher level now!
    Raykco likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nhat Duc View Post
    I started this game with a formation that contains almost Vietnamese, only several foreigners. The team played so good at 1st seasons. Then got level up, I signed many contracts with players excellent, scout that have different citizenship. Now I have a quite strong team with many re from parts around the World but the chain of win maths isn't as stable as before. It has drawn my concern whether same citizenship does better or not?
    Just dont buy any players from France. Lazy buggers. This ones for you Nasri!

Change them to all the same country! 1 token per player.
    I'm sure it doesn't make any difference, you have just gone up a level is all.

Sweeper.
    Raykco likes this.