Thread: I am fully convinced this game is fixed

Dreamer

I am fully convinced this game is fixed

I am fully convinced this game is fixed by the computer. I believe without a shadow of a doubt as it mathematically pertains to the results obtained that the computer chooses everything in most cases. Of course, the computer will react to a tanking team as it normally should react in that case. However, I have the sense that even in a tanking situation one has to be careful because there are only potentially 5 slots in the tanking area so even that one becomes the same as if one is trying to qualify for the CL, therefore, the computer will decide the tanking positions as well and we could end up in 9th position which normally they say would not allow you to promote but that instead in most cases will get you to move on just the same while penalizing you in your association rewards as you will get none. Arriving 9th is a gamble but it will by all means cause one to lose association rewards and 20% team quality if they decide to promote you anyway. IU cannot see how that is fair but that's what they do. So if tanking you definitely want to avoid 9th place and you are still at the mercy of the computer where it decides to place you. Throughout the rest of the season, we are all at the mercy of the computer choices. I am sure that at the beginning of each season, it is determined within a few points of percentage where you will arrive in all competitions within the game. Therefore all the training and preparation we put into the team is only valid to allow us to achieve the predetermined results the computer has chosen for us. Of course, if we never train and let the team go the computer will adjust up or down. It is all an appearance what we do counts very little. I have proof as I see how the computer overrides the tactics and bonus commands I give it during the game. How can one click on a possession bonus for example and lose possession? How can one click the defense bonus and suddenly take a goal? How can you click an attack bonus and all your attackers miss shot after shot? How can you click on a condition bonus and suddenly the other team outruns yours? I also noticed that both special abilities and playstyles have not been working as they should for some time. Since they introduced the playstyle boosters if you do not boost them they no longer even work properly, even against teams who do not have theirs boosted. This game is a fraud, It does not matter what anyone says about AVQ and the rest it's all fixed, and all the rest means little or nothing but to make us watch ads and spend money.It may very well be time to exit. They will never change this game to give us control of the team as we should have. There are too many changes they would have to implement that they will never implement. They want 95% control while elaving us an insignificant 5%
    Last edited by MARCO CAIA; 01-26-2024 at 09:58 PM.

Addicted
    Amen to that

Quote Originally Posted by drazen vtc View Post
    Amen to that
    You read all that?

I gave up at the massive run-on sentence near the start.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Slobodan Kao Reka View Post
    You read all that?

I gave up at the massive run-on sentence near the start.
    Always someone who is a funny man. Are they paying you or are you an English teacher? Give me a break! If a person wants to understand they will otherwise move on and stop being a comedian.