Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MARCO CAIA

Thread: Kick around more like kick in the butt just another draw frenzy

Dreamer

Kick around more like kick in the butt just another draw frenzy

Just another Draw Frenzy. These Game developers are simply not willing to give ANY true free resources with no stings attached, in other words without eventually having to spend tokens and real money.

This new game is pretty good by itself. Yet they ruined it by making it another pay to play and in the end what one wins is no longer free if you do not want to lose the rewards.

This game should be completely free. The way it ought to work is the same way it does not except when you get a read card you still lose the rewards but then there should be a waiting period and then one can play again for free. The token expense should only be there if one wants to bypass the waiting period. In addition, the waiting period should be relatively short, like 2 hours. These people now are borderline criminals. ANOTHER USELESS to us but a money-making device for them.
    vinim likes this.

Apprentice
    I played draw frenzy 8 times. 4 times the red card appeared in the second round, in none of them I reached level 5. In this new game, I played once with each team and in all the results they were identical on the dice, 6 and 1, I think, which gives a red card in the second round. second play too.

Addicted
    It's just random game with a luck, it's how much ardor you have and how much you are willing to spend. Those ideas came from zenga games because it belongs to take two.
    But i would like to know, when we would get something for a football or manager sake?

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    It's just random game with a luck, it's how much ardor you have and how much you are willing to spend. Those ideas came from zenga games because it belongs to take two.
    But i would like to know, when we would get something for a football or manager sake?
    I'd like to know when we will get something worthwhile getting for completerly free

Rookie
    I dont partake anymore because I already know that I am going to get mugged - its like walking through the town centre wearing nothing but a Rolex - you are inviting disaster lol.

This latest fusion event is a classic example. You might be tempted to purchase 100 energy - but then you will get a cool down that means you will miss out on the energy that you get automatically over time.

I guess these events are okay if you have unlimited money to burn though.

Dreamer
    These games are all gimmicks that have the appearance of something worth playing but that only benefits them.