Thread: each season has its thing

Dreamer

each season has its thing

last season every other game there was an injury, this season so far out of 5 games 4 penalty kicks I just cannot see why they cannot be more random with these things. Oh well, sorry do not mean to annoy all of you guys who are having such a great time playing by complaining all the time. By the way, I am not complaining simply stating facts

Addicted
    i was quited before last season, but my friends from association asking to come back and help them at least for tournaments, so i am back but not hope for anything, hundred times pointed on issues so far, nothing changed, i can only make mind notice like -this BS still isnt fixed probably thinking how make money and present it like big new improvement in gameplay
    for example 11 seasons i complained about changing my away kit collors for no reason, yesterday i played against team with orange/black kit and game changed my green set to some silver collor bcs my chosen set collided with home team set, i was just lough on that wondering when they will throw option- pay 10 tokens to keep your chosen away collors

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by drazen vtc View Post
    i was quited before last season, but my friends from association asking to come back and help them at least for tournaments, so i am back but not hope for anything, hundred times pointed on issues so far, nothing changed, i can only make mind notice like -this BS still isnt fixed probably thinking how make money and present it like big new improvement in gameplay
    for example 11 seasons i complained about changing my away kit collors for no reason, yesterday i played against team with orange/black kit and game changed my green set to some silver collor bcs my chosen set collided with home team set, i was just lough on that wondering when they will throw option- pay 10 tokens to keep your chosen away collors
    I feel your pain my friend. I.m thinking about buying a playstation and playing football on that and forgetting this crap. First of all they are full of it, half the time the team colors never clash with the opponent. I got taken out of all white away kit playing against a dark color team. How is that possible? White against a dark color would always be accepted. These people are insane. Half the stuff that happens does not even make any sense. I thought of quitting many times and I just might do that, or as you said maybe i will stay in it for the association's benefit. This game every season becomes more and more ridiculous, The people who design this stuff must smoke too much pot. They have to be high and greedy.