Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By July Fourth

Thread: few marks

few marks

first i want to complaint about the new cup set-up. In my opinion it is not fair that you out of the blue changed the set-up of the cup. I spent e few euros to improve my team to get further ahead in the cup, the competition and the champions-league and now i get thrown out first or second round.
    Second complaint is about winning or losing a game. I sometimes lose a game in competition, cup or champions-league against a far lower rated team, but i never win against a team which average is better than mine, unfair in my opinion.
    third complaint is about the starting times of the games. I sometimes have to play 1 match a day, than my match is at 11:30 in the morning or earlier, but when i have to play 2 games competition and cup/champions-league my competition game starts at 18:00 or 20:30 and the second game starts within 1 hour. most of the time i don't have the time to recover my players in time for the next match because i'm at work where there is no wifi connection or i am practicing my korfbal or i'm doing other things at that time. in my opinion you have to look better at the starting times of teams who have to play 2 games a day

I'll try to imitate Nordeus' official response to this thread:

1. if you want to go further in the cup, buy more tokens.
    2. if you want to lose less matches, buy even more tokens.
    3. if you want to change the match time, well.. buy tokens.

oh and almost forgot, blah blah we're working on it to fix the problem blah blah.

But the worst problem is when there are two away matches with a gap of less than 1 hour...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

This is game is not perfect, It will never will be... just enjoy it for what it is.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    This is game is not perfect, It will never will be... just enjoy it for what it is.
    and for the record...they don't plan on making this game perfect because that's the way they get you to buy tokens

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    But the worst problem is when there are two away matches with a gap of less than 1 hour...
    if your first eleven are kept fully fit/rested then in my experience playing two games within a couple of hours of each other is not as big a problem as some other ones...

that said...it's when they aren't...that's when you can start having real problems! ...
    JKLM FC...

L1- L- 4th/C -Prelim's...
    L2- L- 3rd/CL- Winner/C- SF's...
    L3- L- 2nd/CL- QF's/C- QF's...
    L4- L- 1st/CL- (Og)/C- Playoffs...

W.B.A......BOING BOING!!!...