Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Away Goals Rule

Away Goals Rule

I searched the forum but couldn't find anything relevant about this.

Didn't Top Eleven discard the away goals rule?

I vaguely remember somewhere that it no longer counted in the cup competitions.

But just now, while the game was loading, there was a message that it still exists?

(This is kind of key to my approach to the next Super League game....)

In a tie, do away goals count or not?

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Slobodan Kao Reka View Post

But just now, while the game was loading, there was a message that it still exists?

they did do away with the away goal rule. before away goals in the case of a tie counted as double. Now it's only an aggregate of goals. Basically, it's a sum total of goals there are no more away goals. It's a mathematical sum of all goals that determines the end result or in case of a tie now you have to play extra time and eventually penalty if it's still tied.

Quote Originally Posted by MARCO CAIA View Post
    they did do away with the away goal rule. before away goals in the case of a tie counted as double. Now it's only an aggregate of goals. Basically, it's a sum total of goals there are no more away goals. It's a mathematical sum of all goals that determines the end result or in case of a tie now you have to play extra time and eventually penalty if it's still tied.

Thanks.

Then they need to update the messages that appear during the loading screen -- I saw one that said away goals count!

Dreamer
    they are not supposed to.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Slobodan Kao Reka View Post

Hey Manager, thank you for the report, and sorry if the message on the loading screen caused any inconvenience. I'll forward your feedback to our team.
    As for the competition rules, the Away Goal rule is not a tie-break criteria in the Cup, Champions League, and Super League anymore, so make sure to check out our article for more info about the Super League rules: https://norde.us/hy
    See you on the pitch!
    Best, macmag123