Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: freeze the team

Post freeze the team

During the summer i won't be able to connent to top eleven cause i won't have access to the internet so i want to ask if it is possible to somehow freeze the club so it won't start a new season and the players won't get older and the next season after the holidays will be over my team would start the new season in the same condition in which i left top eleven

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Is not possible
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

so my best players will be automaticly sell and my whole game ruined just because i dont have internet at the cottage?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Yes because at this moment we don't have this option to "freeze" the team.

You can ask somebody to watch your Top Eleven but this is not the best idea, because you will need to share your facebook informations.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

All you can do is give all your players 3 year contracts and put your team in an illegal formation so they are more likely to not get promoted while your away and your players will gain skill points for the matches played and hopefully when you return to the game the players are still there and you can apply skill points and continue your game.
    thon and gtmsnba13 like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Pro
    Do you not have access to a public library or something like that to at least log in once a week?

Mobile device, maybe?

Banned
    You have not only in the moment you will never have it,i realy know 1 6 years old kid who can help you a lot.He is god compared to your technical team:X

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    All you can do is give all your players 3 year contracts and put your team in an illegal formation so they are more likely to not get promoted while your away and your players will gain skill points for the matches played and hopefully when you return to the game the players are still there and you can apply skill points and continue your game.
    but after 3 seasons your team sucks anyway. better sell every player who is worth it and beginn with a full bank?
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post
    but after 3 seasons your team sucks anyway. better sell every player who is worth it and beginn with a full bank?
    Not If the team in question doesn't promote for 3 seasons, there will be a lot of skill points available to add on return to the game and it would be advisable to restart playing competitively at the start of a new season. (keep playing illegal formation until a new season if back from holidays in a middle of a season.)
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast