Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Top Eleven Unofficial F.A.Q. (Please Read)

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    I think this should be moved to Tutorials and Guides, maybe?
    Not to tutorial and guides, the main idea of this post is to give a fast answer to their questions. Best place is general discussion, anyway for sometime it will remain here too.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Title of post renamed.

faq -> Top Eleven Unofficial F.A.Q. (please read)
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    Great work, mate.
    Although little confused about illegal formation. There is no requirement for midfielder ? Anyway thank you for the time you put on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nampion Chancy View Post
    Great work, mate.
    Although little confused about illegal formation. There is no requirement for midfielder ? Anyway thank you for the time you put on this.
    Its just the basic rules on illegal formations, there is some more that have been discovered in the definitive illegal formation thread.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Friendly Matches

I want to delete my club and start over?

Another common question, There are 2 ways to start again, If you want to use the same facebook account, then you need to wait more than 70 days for your team to be deleted from the game so you can start again at Level 1 with a new team, OR you can create a brand new facebook account and log into Top Eleven through that and you will have a new team immediately without haveing to wait over 70 days.

Hey All, I discovered another way you can get a new account without having to start up a new Facebook account.

Found this on Iphone so might not work on Android... On the front screen when it first asks you to login you have the option "Login with Facebook" or "Let me Play"...

I tried the Let me Play and it allowed me to create a whole new user and new team so now on Level 1 struggling like crazy with no $$'s hahaha...

You can still use your Facebook account just by logging out and selecting the facebook login option...
    www.bogasthoughts.blogspot.com.au

Check out my Top Eleven Review here:

http://www.bogasthoughts.blogspot.co...me-review.html

Manchester United & Adelaide United

Manager - Tony Rogers, Club - Tigerland FC (Season 5)

Also Managing Tigerland II FC, Manager - Bo Gas (Season 2)

Quote Originally Posted by Roquref View Post
    Hey All, I discovered another way you can get a new account without having to start up a new Facebook account.

Found this on Iphone so might not work on Android... On the front screen when it first asks you to login you have the option "Login with Facebook" or "Let me Play"...

I tried the Let me Play and it allowed me to create a whole new user and new team so now on Level 1 struggling like crazy with no $$'s hahaha...

You can still use your Facebook account just by logging out and selecting the facebook login option...
    The good thing is, you don't lose any progress either because the team would be tied to your device IMEI, you would lose your team if you bought a new phone though.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    The good thing is, you don't lose any progress either because the team would be tied to your device IMEI, you would lose your team if you bought a new phone though.
    yeah thats it, im using that one as a token free team, trying to see how far i can go without buying tokens. I haven't bought all players with my facebook one, just 2 or 3 but keen to see how I go without...
    www.bogasthoughts.blogspot.com.au

Check out my Top Eleven Review here:

http://www.bogasthoughts.blogspot.co...me-review.html

Manchester United & Adelaide United

Manager - Tony Rogers, Club - Tigerland FC (Season 5)

Also Managing Tigerland II FC, Manager - Bo Gas (Season 2)

Updated start a new team by iOS and Andriod devices.

was informative, thank you
    Last edited by July Fourth; 02-01-2013 at 12:18 AM. Reason: to translate to english

Apprentice
    Another of your Great Effort, Bro.

Just a little humble addition - You can actually delete friendlies if you happen to be online when the friendly is requested.
    But the timeframe btw request and the actual game is about 5 to 15 mins (or at least used to be 15; now mostly 5)
    Season 14 - Level 14

League Champions: Season 3/4/7/8/10/11
    Cup Winners: Season 3/4/6/9/10
    Champions League Winners: Season 2/4/6

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast