Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Maor23

Thread: best winger !!!!

best winger !!!!

i,ve bought a 5 stars left midfielder, he is always in a good condition and morale,.. but his form is so bad (most of the matches 5) for about 7 matches.
    and i,ve found that although he is a left winger, he is a right footed player. deos this make a player perform worse in the matches !!!!!
    -----
    and if not,.. what may be the reasons that make him that sh*t,.... and
    what,s ur opinion,... to sell him or wait may be he will be better ?????

well there are many right footed left wingers in football that perform very well (Ribery, Ronaldo, Reus, Hazard) and in this game it doesn't really matter. there are several options suggested by some people here that can improve the performance of a player:
    - renewing contract (isn't very effective in this case when you just bought the player).
    - benching the player for a few matches.
    - having full morale and condition before every match.
    - putting many skill points in mental & physical.

if all of the above don't improve the player's performance my best advice would be to sell him.
    jklm_37 likes this.

i think u cant say these players are right footed, i consider them as "either" footed.. they have so much control on either foot,.....
    Last edited by Sherif Kamal Ahmed; 05-24-2013 at 01:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherif Kamal Ahmed View Post
    i think u cant say these players are right footed, i consider them as "either" footed.. they have so much control on either foot,.....
    yea.. but you get the point.