Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Anyone bought tokens or players from scout list before?

Quote Originally Posted by Husein Yılmaz View Post

I bought all of them from scout list. They r just sh*t. Don't buy any scouts.
    You play FOOTBALL or FLIGHT SIMULATOR X?
    July Fourth, Gamer_X, thon and 3 others like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Have been buying at least 10 scouts (lvl 4 - 5) and all of them improved to be quite good if not of my best players. Rate: 7-8-8-7-8.. Get rate 9 and MoM as well.

If you get a rate 5 or 6, then your using/playing them wrong or apply bad formations, tactics, arrows etc.... Buying scouts (6*) doesn't guarantee you any sucess, especially if you don't have the knowledge or know how things and sh*t work in football... Just look at PSG,Man C,Anzi or Monaco in which money can't always buy success
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Just look at PSG,Man C,Anzi or Monaco in which money can't always buy success
    PSG just won the league, ManC won PL last year and Monaco just got promoted to league 1, unfortunately money usally buys success...

Just out of curiosity, what are the usual training stats for a 22 year old scout. Is it worth PT'ing him or will his progress be too slow? Asking cause I PT my 18 year old striker but he hasn't scored a single goal in 14 games.. Looking for alternatives for next season.

Quote Originally Posted by elprincipe View Post
    Just out of curiosity, what are the usual training stats for a 22 year old scout. Is it worth PT'ing him or will his progress be too slow? Asking cause I PT my 18 year old striker but he hasn't scored a single goal in 14 games.. Looking for alternatives for next season.
    15/30/45... but its worth it because the best ones are close to 7* to start with and can easily be pushed to 8* within a couple of days.
    thon likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I bought a ST with free kick ability at level 2, 34 Q, age 22.

I got him to 7* within a couple of days, didn't power train him.

He scored 40+ goals that season.

You can see him on my team showcase, I'd post a link but I'm on my iPhone.

Saying that, I do have a couple of scout MC's that are ****, but then again I play down the flanks so they don't do much in the team other than defend the opponents attacks through the middle, hence why they usually only hit 7 form.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

That's exactly I was asking, last scout I bought in the beginning of last season has yet to play past 5! We're talking 1 1/2 season of 3,4,5's! So I kinda have up on him and of course nobody wants to buy him neither..
    I gamble on a 22 year old striker, scores 1 assisted 2 in his first game. +163 for the match. I'm guessing that was a good gamble even though we're into the season.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I have bought scout players on many occasions since I started playing this game BUT it's always selective buying for me since I only buy the best scouts in terms of both age and quality more than anything else. This season was actually the first season I never bought a single scout player because the scout list has been pure garbage this season and never really improved on the refreshes and now its too late since season is ending and the scout player will age and lose a star.

Basically the scouts are mainly only worth buying if they are aged between 22-24 years and have a quality number that ends in 3,4,8 or 9. There is just no point buying a 28 or 29 year old player quality that ends in 0,1,5 or 6 because the next season you get promoted they would only be as good as a similar player you can buy on the transfer market for just a few tokens. 50T for a player is a premium and you need to use those tokens wisely.

When you say quality number ends in 3,4,8 or 9 is that on the average bit of his skills ?

HOLD ON...I get you now, if his quality is say 33,34,38 or 39 .
    Last edited by leddy; 06-15-2013 at 09:56 AM.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

Quote Originally Posted by thon View Post
    Its not a fact sry to say its just crac who is a great expert of the game as he is the man that know it all,he should win all his games as well as run the company.
    Yes Crac kindly gave me some useful tips in my first season to great effect I might add.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

When I have a chance to buy tokens then I'll buy...This season I bought 200+ tokens, all used...
    jklm_37 likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast