Thread: Is it worth it?

Question Is it worth it?

I am a level 3 manager with a decent squad. I wish to strengthen my team to be able to go further in the cup I have lost at QF twice, so I ask if signing a 23 old scout GK with PK stopper ability is worth it. I have a 21 yr GK with 3*?
    Also, if I don't sign him know as the season is ending could he still be in my scout list at the new season?

Dreamer
    save ur tokens for tomorrow if u want to byu a scout.

No he won't be
    Level 25.

12 LEAGUES ,4 CL, 1 CUP

save your tokens for next season, GK special ability is crap anyway.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Maor23 View Post
    save your tokens for next season, GK special ability is crap anyway.
    Of course that is your opinion. Why would Nordeus bother with it if it did not enhance the players abilities? It may not make him stop every 1v1 or penalty, but I am willing to bet that it increases his ability greatly over other GK without those SAs.

I have a scout GK with 1v1 and he is boss. Had him for 2 years now and never had any bad games, always had the lowest GA, and won the league both times with him as main GK.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Of course that is your opinion. Why would Nordeus bother with it if it did not enhance the players abilities? It may not make him stop every 1v1 or penalty, but I am willing to bet that it increases his ability greatly over other GK without those SAs.

I have a scout GK with 1v1 and he is boss. Had him for 2 years now and never had any bad games, always had the lowest GA, and won the league both times with him as main GK.
    of course that is my opinion because you know me so well don't you? how do you even know what I meant with crap? I didn't mean it's useless, what I meant is it doesn't make much of a difference from my experience of 8 seasons in this game having GK with 1 on 1, GK with no SA at all and also had a PK stopper.

my 1 on 1 GK was great for 1 season, stopped MAYBE 3 one on one chances the whole season, now I have a GK with no SA that saves more. my PK stopper didn't stop any penalties, and I had a "regular" GK that stopped 2-3 in 1 season. so in my opinion the GK special ability is crap.