Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Does This Look Suspicious to You?

Dreamer
    I always play zone and attack from the start, then again, I'm the type that likes to set the tone :-)
    cracicot likes this.

as many said .. the red card changed the game .... sometimes people lose facing inferior sides when 11 men on the pitch let alone 10
    tackling normal is risky .. why you do so facing weaker side? there is always a chance you come across a harsh referee, and today was the case .. i go easy facing inferior sides to avoid red cards and get one red bag
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Well I won with 4-4-2 classic too against much stronger opponents. But I think they will win 8/10 if we play 10 games.

And indeed you can't catch(win) them all!

CSKA MOSCOW & ADO DEN HAAG

Apprentice
    Sry bud it was bad ticktacks

Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    as many said .. the red card changed the game .... sometimes people lose facing inferior sides when 11 men on the pitch let alone 10
    tackling normal is risky .. why you do so facing weaker side? there is always a chance you come across a harsh referee, and today was the case .. i go easy facing inferior sides to avoid red cards and get one red bag
    do you play with easy tackling?
    ✰✰OCFP✰✰

Quote Originally Posted by tziortz View Post
    do you play with easy tackling?
    facing weaker sides? YES .. why risk a red card or losing a red bag?
    but will go back to normal when struggling which is rarely
    facing stronger sides, no I go normal .. but if 2-0 with better possession switch to easy
    tziortz likes this.
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away

facing weaker sides? YES .. why risk a red card or losing a red bag?
    but will go back to normal when struggling which is rarely
    facing stronger sides, no I go normal .. but if 2-0 with better possession switch to easy
    yeah sounds logical, what about in a match like knock out, that you dont want to concede a goal, and so give less free kicks away, does easy tackling give less free kicks to the opponent?
    ✰✰OCFP✰✰

Quote Originally Posted by tziortz View Post
    yeah sounds logical, what about in a match like knock out, that you dont want to concede a goal, and so give less free kicks away, does easy tackling give less free kicks to the opponent?
    in knock out stages, i do the same, easy facing weaker teams and normal in hard..but switch to normal if a goal down or struggling facing weaker sider .. I switch at times to easy after getting some yellows , if i noticed the ref was giving alot of yellows easily, so couldn't risk red card ..
    basically i only use it when needed .. but when comfortable.. no
    i noticed the difference between normal tackle and easy is not that big anyway.. may be 2-3% in possession bar.. dose it worth it if there was a risk? NO
    my mate win 2 last league titles and he was playing easy all games even facing tough sides

Pro
    Hard tackling doesnt get you anymore or less cards than normal or easy tackling. Ive played 2 seasons easy tackling and 2 seasons hard tackling

Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    Hard tackling doesnt get you anymore or less cards than normal or easy tackling. Ive played 2 seasons easy tackling and 2 seasons hard tackling
    no way mate ..
    I think you were just lucky
    i notice often i get more red when switching to hard
    thon likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast