Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: No fkn way!!!!!! got a GEM for 1 token!

Dreamer

No fkn way!!!!!! got a GEM for 1 token!

No fkn way!!!!!! got a GEM for 1 token!-screenshot_2013-05-24-08-54-46.jpg

This is my best pick up so far in all my 3 seasons and by far most unexpected since i only had 1 token and just decided to bid for giggles, That just is CRAZY!!! I'll take it and run with it.....very happy and fast lol
    Alexander Glatz likes this.

Pro
    good, however, let's see how fast he trains and also he is at a low end of 5* with only week of the season left.. Don't want to burst your bubble, good pickup .
    KoHearts likes this.

Banned
    Not bad. medium trainer. No token buyer would even look at him. But again, good buy for 1T.

Quote Originally Posted by KoHearts View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2013-05-24-08-54-46.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	92.0 KB 
ID:	7058

This is my best pick up so far in all my 3 seasons and by far most unexpected since i only had 1 token and just decided to bid for giggles, That just is CRAZY!!! I'll take it and run with it.....very happy and fast lol
    Not a slow trainer but def not a fast trainer. fast trainers at 18 are $5-6M. 19yo should be closer to $4-5M. Again not a bad buy for 1T

Dreamer
    For 1 token it's still a heck of a bargain, my oldest MC is 23 now and since I went down on age I noticed much better performance and less injuries, team average age under 23 now :-)

Rookie
    got 19yo 5* 34q cost 4.53 just for 1token !! today the transfer market seem to be surprisingly quiet LOL
    KoHearts likes this.

Yeah its easier to get players such as these for little amounts of tokens at this time of the season, most active managers will generally be promoted next season and the players lose a star which means for most there is little point bidding. If your not getting promoted then this is the time to be buying these young 5* players since your squad won't lose a star.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Hehe, that's what I thought when I entered a couple of auctions today. Lost all my tokens, nothing to show for it.
    You were lucky, so enjoy it and I hope Divine 'inspires' you!
    KoHearts likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Yeah its easier to get players such as these for little amounts of tokens at this time of the season, most active managers will generally be promoted next season and the players lose a star which means for most there is little point bidding. If your not getting promoted then this is the time to be buying these young 5* players since your squad won't lose a star.
    Omfg ... 9k posts ... you sleeping here ?

i got this today for 1T .. was only bidder .. scared them all with my team and logo to look like token buyer he is very fast trainer .. get another 2 high end training 18yo 5* with 49 QT but gone to round 15 and 5 for those 2 not 1 token like the one below .. but great signing as my server always sh!t
    Last edited by shwanko07; 05-24-2013 at 07:19 PM.
    magic3 likes this.
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    i got this today for 1T .. was only bidder .. scared them all with my team and logo to look like token buyer he is very fast trainer .. get another 2 high end training 18yo 5* with 49 QT but gone to round 15 and 5 for those 2 not 1 token like the one below .. but great signing as my server always sh!t
    great signing indeed
    shwanko07 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast