Page 74 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124 ... LastLast
Like Tree103Likes

Thread: Transfer Market

Banned
    there are always crazy people especially in first 4-5 lvl but 10 tokens really ? we are almost in the middle of season if someone gave you 10 tokens its mean 28 tokens minimum in total for 21 years old player without SA
    With this tokens i am 100000000% sure that at this time of the season everyone can take at least 2 or more players.You want tokens almost like for scout but its not scout no SA .
    Anyway I doubt very much someone will give you and 5 but its your problem,if the player had 18-19 years to think anyone but 21....

I thought that greed for tokens is reserved for Nordeus
    Last edited by chakalat; 05-14-2013 at 09:48 PM.
    shwanko07 likes this.

Buying
    Player position: ST/GK
    Player special ability: ONE-ONE SCORER/STOPPER
    Player age: 23 AND BELOW
    Player quality: 39 PREFERABLY

Banned
    Buying

Player position: DC
    Player special ability: Aerial defender or wall is preferable but not necessary if Q is good.
    Player quality: 39 - 44

Hi guys!
    I was thinking of creating an open group on facebook for negotiations.

The reason being that not all Top Eleven players use this forum so we can negotiate with only a few players here. And in my opinion every active player must log in to facebook atleast once in a day, so our our reach will be larger there.

Another reason is that it would avoid the hassles of logging in to this forum to PM any potential trading partner and then adding him on facebook to carry out the negotiation. On facebook we can directly add any player willing to sell/buy and if by Nordeus's grace he is on the same server then we can carry out the negotiation.

What do you think about this idea?? Plz comment.
    magic3, pinga and shwanko07 like this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Loserpool View Post
    Hi guys!

The reason being that not all Top Eleven players use this forum so we can negotiate with only a few players here. And in my opinion every active player must log in to facebook atleast once in a day, so our our reach will be larger there.

Another reason is that it would avoid the hassles of logging in to this forum to PM any potential trading partner and then adding him on facebook to carry out the negotiation. On facebook we can directly add any player willing to sell/buy and if by Nordeus's grace he is on the same server then we can carry out the negotiation.

Agree, thats really good idea....

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Buying

Player position: DC
    Player special ability: Aerial defender or wall is preferable but not necessary if Q is good.
    Player quality: 39 - 44
    I have one that I hardly use (22yo DC Q39 though not too far away from a Q40), but has the Corner Taker SA. This ok?
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Hi guys!

good idea

Hi guys!

good idea .. and a nice name
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Buying
    Player position: AMR(/AMC if possible)
    Player special ability: shadow striker
    Player age: -23
    Player quality: +36 (39 if possible)

Buying
    Player position: GK
    Player special ability: one-on-one stopper
    Player age: -23
    Player quality: +36 (39 if possible)

if you have any PM me