Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Team composition ... only 3 players???!!

[QUOTE=boblim130;5529]
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthieu View Post
    Hi all,

Just a little question, tomorrow i will have a champions league match.
    Currently when i am looking the opponent's team composition i can only see 3 players on the field... why??

All other players are on status "reserve" .... do you know what does it means?

Thanks

I think this question has bothered me for many seasons. The point to the question is:
    HOW DID HE "HIDE " THE PLAYERS IN THE SCREEN?
    Players would of been released at end of contract or sold that were in the squad, and the new players havent been placed in the starting 11 by the game yet, therefore you see blank spaces on the formation pitch.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Perhaps the players that were originally picked for those positions have been sold?

Here's something I saw today:

Starting XI: 5 players
    Subs: 3 players
    Reserves: 21 players

This sort of thing seems to be only possible on the PC version. The mobile version does not allow you to hide players on your reserve roster if their are openings in the Starting XI or 7 Subs.

My other question is, how can you carry 29 players? Are 7 of these players acquired, but not yet signed? If so, how long can you carry unsigned players? I've done this with a couple of players at a time where I held them for several hours before finally sacking or selling someone on my roster to make space. Recently I managed to hold onto an unsigned U21 player for 3 days until I had enough tokens to sign him.

How long can you carry unsigned players?

Any thoughts?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthieu View Post
    Attachment 305

that's it
    Check he's team after more rounds you will see everything is ok, moderators replay on a post similar with this and they said is a visual bug at the start of competition :P
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Check he's team after more rounds you will see everything is ok, moderators replay on a post similar with this and they said is a visual bug at the start of competition :P
    I've read the posts about the presentation issue and understand how that can happen. That said, the example you linked had a team with 19 players. This fits within the 22-man roster. My bigger question was to do with the fact that the team I was looking at was carrying 29 players. This is well above the limit of 22.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurling View Post
    Here's something I saw today:

Starting XI: 5 players
    Subs: 3 players
    Reserves: 21 players

This sort of thing seems to be only possible on the PC version. The mobile version does not allow you to hide players on your reserve roster if their are openings in the Starting XI or 7 Subs.

My other question is, how can you carry 29 players? Are 7 of these players acquired, but not yet signed? If so, how long can you carry unsigned players? I've done this with a couple of players at a time where I held them for several hours before finally sacking or selling someone on my roster to make space. Recently I managed to hold onto an unsigned U21 player for 3 days until I had enough tokens to sign him.

How long can you carry unsigned players?

Any thoughts?
    Unsigned players can be kept for 7 days. After that, they leave as free agents.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Unsigned players can be kept for 7 days. After that, they leave as free agents.
    I assume it is the same 7 days for unsigned U21 players?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurling View Post
    I assume it is the same 7 days for unsigned U21 players?
    hmm, I'm kinda tired and maybe I will say something stupid but I think is 4 days for U-21
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12