Thread: Who do I sell ?

Apprentice

Who do I sell ?

I have 4 strikers (bought one recently) and many a times I tend to use just 1 striker or a max of 2...

20 yr old one-on-one striker,31 q,market value = 2.23 m [he scored 11 goals and assisted 1 so far this season]
    19 yr old striker,32 q,market value = 3.54 m [scored and assisted 3 so far,he rarely started this season]

Banned
    I always keep 3 ST in my squad. I play 4-5-1V (one ST) and 3N-1-4-2 (two ST) regularly and like to sub one almost every game, so it makes sense to always have 3 in case of injury.

Sell the one with the lowest value. Stats mean jack squat. The ST with the higher worth will train faster and be worth more to you and to others when you eventually sell him.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    I always keep 3 ST in my squad. I play 4-5-1V (one ST) and 3N-1-4-2 (two ST) regularly and like to sub one almost every game, so it makes sense to always have 3 in case of injury.

Sell the one with the lowest value. Stats mean jack squat. The ST with the higher worth will train faster and be worth more to you and to others when you eventually sell him.
    I just trained them hard for stretching and cardio and the 20 yr old happened to train a bit more than the 19 yr old ...
    Anyways I guess I'll have to sell both of them [if I'm promoted for next season],it's just a matter of who do I sell for the time being.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jubran Afridi View Post
    I just trained them hard for stretching and cardio and the 20 yr old happened to train a bit more than the 19 yr old ...
    Anyways I guess I'll have to sell both of them [if I'm promoted for next season],it's just a matter of who do I sell for the time being.
    Sell the one with the lowest value.

Apprentice
    Sell the one with the lowest value.
    Thanks
    Oh btw,I've a question...Today I'll be playing my cl return leg [won 2-1 home leg],my opponent is gonna play a 4-1-3N-2 formation...should I play a 4-3-2(AML,AMR)-1 just to counter his formation (did it in the 1st leg) or go with the 4-1-2-1-2 narrow diamond/4-5-1 V formation that I'm comfortable playing with ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jubran Afridi View Post
    Thanks
    Oh btw,I've a question...Today I'll be playing my cl return leg [won 2-1 home leg],my opponent is gonna play a 4-1-3N-2 formation...should I play a 4-3-2(AML,AMR)-1 just to counter his formation (did it in the 1st leg) or go with the 4-1-2-1-2 narrow diamond/4-5-1 V formation that I'm comfortable playing with ?
    4-5-1V should handle it easily

Apprentice
    4-5-1V should handle it easily
    I went with the 4-5-1 V formation...Drew 1-1 with the opponent and going to the semis now,what makes it better was that my new striker scored the all important away goal

Wow Craciot, you're a fast learner! I agree with him, sell the least valuable.

I trained my striker to learn one on ones and he's less of a poacher than he used to be.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    Wow Craciot, you're a fast learner! I agree with him, sell the least valuable.

I trained my striker to learn one on ones and he's less of a poacher than he used to be.
    My striker [one-on-one scorer] seems to be doing pretty well till now