Thread: Terrible Transfer List

Terrible Transfer List

So im really struggling to find any decent players worth buying this season. Most of the TL has either 3* players or the lowest 4* players. Maybe once a week theres a 27+ low 5* player which results in crazy bid wars. Is it because i'm the highest level on my server? If that is the case then why did i have so many 5* players on my TL last season?

If i am the highest or second highest level on my server, would it be a good idea to avoid promotion for 2 seasons as it's extremely frustrating when everyone else in my league started the season with a lower Q than mines and now due to my crappy TL, im being overtaken by virtually everyone else.

Got the same problem : http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...r-players.html

I had twice the opportunity only to buy better players. All we need is a bit of luck, that's all.

Rookie
    same here and i'm at the top of the transfer list. either buy a fast trainer to PT or just get scouts.

Im not a token buyer so id rather not waste tokens on buying scout players. Its just real frustrating when you have to watch average players go to round 40 because the TL is so bad.. Think my best option is to just avoid promotio for a few seasons

Pro
    Vidic, my advice is definitely to avoid promotion for next two seasons. You will not enjoy the game with 35T per season and transfer market like that..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by -NMR- View Post
    Got the same problem : http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...r-players.html

I had twice the opportunity only to buy better players. All we need is a bit of luck, that's all.
    All we need is a bit of luck? Ohhhhh is that all. Where is the Blarney Stone when I need it?

There is no luck involved. This is the way it is programmed. You reach the high end of the server and wait for higher level players to sell their players. Or you buy scouts. This is the way Nordeus creates bidding wars and token suckage. You think there is luck involved? Maybe you might be lucky to be on a new server with a bunch of noob players, but that is about all the luck you will find in this game regarding transfer lists.