Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Std Basic Rule" for Negotiations

Apprentice

"Std Basic Rule" for Negotiations

Calling all TE Gamers,

As a standard basic "rule" please do not waste time and bid ZERO token for any player that you wanted.

If I were the seller, I will definitely list him onto auction if I wish to get rid of the player.
    So I would suggest the minimum of 2 tokens to bid (of course on and above those for the admin).
    This will be a more reasonable bid for the seller to consider.
    Season 14 - Level 14

League Champions: Season 3/4/7/8/10/11
    Cup Winners: Season 3/4/6/9/10
    Champions League Winners: Season 2/4/6

Banned
    I'm absolutely with you but ... what is difference/advantage of negotiation if the nurdos will take from 6 : 10 or more token and if i wanted to give the seller ant token so the nurdos take also one against it.

it's very expensive and if i want to buy player i will buy from the auction this better ... i may buy player with 15 tokens but immediate not waiting 24 hr to know whatever the seller will sell or no? and wait another time to see if he will accept the next round of negotiation?

I think they should arrange this more than this i don't know how? but i can say something like seeing the seller online or not so as to decide to start negotiation or not ...

Apprentice
    Negotiations isn't a very good feature IMO. Maybe if they removed or reduced the tokens fee that goes back to Nordeus. If I only had to pay 3 or 4 tokens in total, then I would maybe make a few offers.
    God Bless!

The whole set up of negotiating is utter bollox.
    Only being able to see players upto 5* is just protecting their scout list from becoming redundant.
    I've lost count of the number of offers already on three of my players, each offer below Mkt value and no tokens, get serious you gimps.
    NOONE is doing business with empty heads, check the owners squad before bidding, chances are, he's only just bought the player himself at this time of the season, save yourself some wasted time.
    And as Aaron says it's a rip off.
    Unless I get a player from it, then it's different.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

I'm not a big fan of negotiations, I get offers on players that I spent 50 tokens on a few days previously that I bought from the scout, had an offer last season on a player 6* going to 7* and hes form dipped immediately afterwards...
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

It could be a good system though.
    I realise new options in the game need time but without basic rules and explanations to the different phases you have to pass through, it's *ank end of.
    Reminds me of when I was a kid opening a 'lucky bag' I was always pissed off then too.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Had three offers today (at different times), for my #1 goalie. Got frustrated at having to keep rejecting bids. So tonight when I had my cup match, instead of using my reserve as I usually do, I played my main keeper. He kept a clean sheet and collected 1 skill point. That was enough to upgrade his rating, so hopefully I've got rid of all the unwanted bidding.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Apprentice
    wish people would bid for my players

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    The whole set up of negotiating is utter bollox.
    Only being able to see players upto 5* is just protecting their scout list from becoming redundant.
    I've lost count of the number of offers already on three of my players, each offer below Mkt value and no tokens, get serious you gimps.
    NOONE is doing business with empty heads, check the owners squad before bidding, chances are, he's only just bought the player himself at this time of the season, save yourself some wasted time.
    And as Aaron says it's a rip off.
    Unless I get a player from it, then it's different.
    Fully agree. All bidders should check the status of player within the Team (whether he is only being rested )

Eg: MU has rested Rooney and RVP while playing Hernandez and Whelbeck. The system will pick the 2 rested players and place them in Nego. U will be wasting your time bidding for them. Do you think Fergie will sell?

On the other hand if Hernandez or Whelbeck is listed there may be a chance that they are surplus in Fergie's squad.
    PLEASE BID WITH YR EYES OPEN
    Season 14 - Level 14

League Champions: Season 3/4/7/8/10/11
    Cup Winners: Season 3/4/6/9/10
    Champions League Winners: Season 2/4/6

Quote Originally Posted by boblim130 View Post
    Fully agree. All bidders should check the status of player within the Team (whether he is only being rested )

Eg: MU has rested Rooney and RVP while playing Hernandez and Whelbeck. The system will pick the 2 rested players and place them in Nego. U will be wasting your time bidding for them. Do you think Fergie will sell?

On the other hand if Hernandez or Whelbeck is listed there may be a chance that they are surplus in Fergie's squad.
    PLEASE BID WITH YR EYES OPEN
    You can bid anything from the standard minimum bid approx 7 tokens to offer 20 tokens to the seller for a total of approx 47 tokens, The more tokens you offer, the more value would be buying a scout player instead.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast