Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Ismail Milano
  • 1 Post By TheGunners
  • 1 Post By Ismail Milano

Thread: what about africain managers; support african topmanager

what about africain managers; support african topmanager

hi guys, i am a manager from algeria;
    the issue is there is not free tokens for our zone; no serveys it s not fair.
    i did some serveys but i did’t receive any tokens,
    and i want to buy some but we haven’t credit cards system here; coz we do business here in cash loool
    why you don’t support us just like FIFA do in real life.
    in africa somtimes internet gone in the middle of war bidding, somtimes electricity gone…..
    with all those problem, we ll dont give up, still playing the game and love it, just give us a hand of some tokens or serveys like gathering gazelles
    thanks,
    Last edited by Ismail Milano; 05-25-2013 at 11:21 PM.
    Raykco and kullehh like this.

this is not FIFA mate .. this a pure game to generate money .. there are people who work on it and they need to be paid wages or game will stop ..
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Do you have a paypal account? If you can't get tokens through surveys or videos then only solution would be to buy them if you want more. If you have a paypal account with money on it, you could use that to get tokens.

there are people who managed to do very well and win titles with a budget of 35T you get with no offers .. if you spend it wisely & sure get a good server
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Ismail Milano View Post
    hi guys, i am a manager from algeria;
    the issue is there is not free tokens for our zone; no serveys it s not fair.
    i did some serveys but i did’t receive any tokens,
    and i want to buy some but we haven’t credit cards system here; coz we do business here in cash loool
    why you don’t support us just like FIFA do in real life.
    in africa somtimes internet gone in the middle of war bidding, somtimes electricity gone…..
    with all those problem, we ll dont give up, still playing the game and love it, just give us a hand of some tokens or serveys like gathering gazelles
    thanks,
    bla bla bla r u 4 real this is a game. not real life.... who gives a flying **** about your game problem ????? wow never seen such crap

Quote Originally Posted by avenger View Post
    bla bla bla r u 4 real this is a game. not real life.... who gives a flying **** about your game problem ????? wow never seen such crap
    wow... such maturity~
    ~claps~

Dreamer
    Surveys are ****, I'm 0 for 5 and DONE trying, all they do is spam your email with crap and never give you token, not one!, I'm a non token buyer in 3rd season, doing just fine :-)

17th free season and im doing well

The offers provided here in my country are very few too, and I don't live in Africa. There's hardly any new offer once a week or so and most of them are fake and don't give you the tokens they promised you. So I don't try to complete offers anymore because they are unsafe, only if I see a popular company that pretty much guarantees you that your tokens will be awarded I go for it, although you can never be sure.
    shwanko07 likes this.

thank you gyus,
    shwanko07 y are right ,,,,thnks
    shwanko07 likes this.