Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Should I feel obligated?

You could try to set a "asking price", check If he accepts or not. Also somebody else could pick up the offer and take the deal, you never know.

The AMC/AML, 22yo 39Q with no SA will become a 23yr old 4* + mediocre trainer next season (6 days and counting)....
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    that is a smart move to be his friend
    regarding your QS, NO i wouldn't sold him .. when he was selling to you, he was not doing you a favor, actually offering zero and below price is insulting imo
    Indeed it is a smart move if I must say so myself. I saw him buy an 18yo MC for $6M on the TL, and looked at his team and noticed he had 22 players and would have to sell one. I offered him 4T for an MC he would want to sell considering what he just bought and he took it and I have a 5* MC with no hassle.

So strat is to make Tommys your friend so you can see when they buy players and then offer for their cast-offs. You cant lose unless they friendly you....

So yes, I will not sell unless he offers at least 12-15T. Yes, I will let the counter go for 24 hours. And thanks for the advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    You could try to set a "asking price", check If he accepts or not. Also somebody else could pick up the offer and take the deal, you never know.

The AMC/AML, 22yo 39Q with no SA will become a 23yr old 4* + mediocre trainer next season (6 days and counting)....
    23yo is still at the high end of a med trainer, is it not? I thought 22yo was the fast trainer cutoff? And a 4* AMC/AML is still better than the few 3* I have in my team which will be 2* next season.

This 39Q AMC/AML is my 11th best player, right in the middle of my team. IF I cannot replace him with someone better, then its my loss. I have to make up my mind soon as 2 more skill points and he is 5* and off the list.

But that being said, my lvl 4 wifey account will gladly offer for him as 39Q is almost scout.
    Last edited by cracicot; 05-27-2013 at 01:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    23yo is still at the high end of a med trainer, is it not? I thought 22yo was the fast trainer cutoff? And a 4* AMC/AML is still better than the few 3* I have in my team which will be 2* next season.

This 39Q AMC/AML is my 11th best player, right in the middle of my team. IF I cannot replace him with someone better, then its my loss. I have to make up my mind soon as 2 more skill points and he is 5* and off the list.

But that being said, my lvl 4 wifey account will gladly offer for him as 39Q is almost scout.

Depends on the est.value and training speed. I never PT a player that is 23 and +, no sense. High valued 18 - 19 yr old's are the best&fastest trainers, then at 20 - 21 they became "mediocre".. +22 "okey", but not more. But if he is one of the best you currently have in your squad, simply don't sell him.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Depends on the est.value and training speed. I never PT a player that is 23 and +, no sense. High valued 18 - 19 yr old's are the best&fastest trainers, then at 20 - 21 they became "mediocre".. +22 "okey", but not more. But if he is one of the best you currently have in your squad, simply don't sell him.
    11th out of 22 is hardly my best but good AMR/AMC are hard to come by. And I dont PT. I dont have enough greens, reds, and tokens for that. So when I spend for a 18/19yo, they have to be at least medium/fast trainer.

So no, I wont sell him for now.

EDIT:

I just got my wife to offer 1T for the player so now the guy is not the highest offer. That should spur some activity. LOL.
    Last edited by cracicot; 05-27-2013 at 02:21 PM.

Apprentice
    Just because he sold you one player from his team doesn't mean you've to sell your player to him
    aml's are hard to find in my server so if I was you I would keep him until I get a better replacement before letting him go,selling him for 0 T or whatever isn't good if you don't have a backup aml in your team.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jubran Afridi View Post
    Just because he sold you one player from his team doesn't mean you've to sell your player to him
    aml's are hard to find in my server so if I was you I would keep him until I get a better replacement before letting him go,selling him for 0 T or whatever isn't good if you don't have a backup aml in your team.
    Understood, but just know that I would not let him go for ZERO tokens. It would be at least 12T because that is what I would have to dish out to replace him at the best of times.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12