Thread: Buying strategy when season 3 start

Buying strategy when season 3 start

Season two have about a week left and it is going pretty good so I will have some cash to play with aswell as about 110 tokens(if I don't spend any of it now). I haven't bought any scout players so far so my players are 3*-5* now but will drop one star next season.

Should I get two scout players day one or just one and spend on TL with the rest. Or should I just hang on to my tokens until later seasons? I'm not gonna spend any money buying tokens in the future.

Most of you are waaaay more experienced than I so what would you do in my place?

I am at the same level, but I recommend you to build up a generally well leveled team. A scout is going to cost you a lot, so better for you to maybe sign up one only if you really wish to, and to take best players of the transfer list afterwards (3* coming soon to 4*, then in our case, 24Q players going to 25Q), but wait a bit, like 7 days after the start of the new League as everyone will be looking for the same setup.

Also, in the meantime, if you have remaining tokens (or the full amount of tokens), build up your youth academy (and general club equipment as you will need to upgrade everything to reach a level up) to be able to have players twice less expensive.

I buy in day one early in the day only when most people are asleep and then only after day 10 (unless if i seen someone very special), i get 5* 18yo with 5-10 skills to be a scout from the initial round, and many other good talented young players for 1-3 round saving thus lots of tokens, and all tokens i saved use them in green bags to improve my team enough for next season without need to go into unnecessary bidding wars, paying 2-3 times player price and 15+ and even 20+ tokens
    waiting till day 10 even will give me time to allow me to focus on young player and turn many to scouts buy using green bags am saving, i bought 30T logo too, so people when bidding get scared thinking am a token buyer looking to logo and team, and i bid in last 2-5 min just to be, around as last person if anyone checking to reduce number of bidders once they see my team & logo thus saving money wasted by having bigger number of buyers who will pump the price higher and letting them know am active and not someone, who made a bid 1 hour before and decided to go
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

What are the scout prices on lvl 3?