Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how to put my player on the negotiation list ???

Post how to put my player on the negotiation list ???

i have 3 players that is 1 skillpoint from Q40 and i have not got any offers for them ????
    ---------
    i want to know if they are on the negotiation list or not,...
    and if not, how to put them on the negotiation list ???????
    plz if u r not sure about ur answer.... dont answer !!!!

Pro
    You cant physically do it yourself! they go on automatically and tbh it doesnt matter why or how they go on as theres no much you can do about it, unless you plan on PT him, purely to get him on the negotiations list but that would just be daft IMO

Pro
    And having players on the negotiations list means nothing if no one wants to buy them! bear in mind were at the tail end of the season and these players will age and lose a star in a matter of days, most will wait til the start of the season to bid on players again

You wait.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    And having players on the negotiations list means nothing if no one wants to buy them! bear in mind were at the tail end of the season and these players will age and lose a star in a matter of days, most will wait til the start of the season to bid on players again
    This.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Sherif Kamal Ahmed View Post
    i have 3 players that is 1 skillpoint from Q40 and i have not got any offers for them ????
    ---------
    well when you put your player on the transfer list a automatically timer starts. if you sell you will be told.
    they only way to see whether it has not been sold yet you will need to go to the players contract and see if you can sell him if the player is still on the transfer list the tabs that say renew sell and sack with be a grey color and you wont be able to do anything. if they have not been sold you will be able to renew sell or sack as normal.

hope i didn't wright to much

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherif Kamal Ahmed View Post
    ---------
    It has nothing to do with skillpoints as much as it has to do with Q. If you have players that are 1-2Q away from the next *, then they are automatically put on the list as long as they are not in the starting rotation at the time.

I've updated the FAQ to now cover this question.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I've updated the FAQ to now cover this question.
    It is still not correct. This is the paragraph from your FAQ:

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Friendly Matches
    Can I put a player on the negotiations list?

No. The players that are on the negotiations list are the players on your level that are closest to receiving the next star in quality, so if there is a player you are wanting to sell on the negotiations list, then you must get the player in question that you are looking for a negotiation offer for by training them to 1 skill point away from the next star so that they appear on the negotiations list then wait for an offer. Once the player is 1 skill point away from the next star DO NOT assign another skill point or the player gains the star and will no longer appear on the negotiations list.
    I have had players at 38Q and 39Q show up on the neg list, so again, this has nothing to do with skill points.

It should read:

then you must get the player in question that you are looking for a negotiation offer for by training them to ~1Q away from the next star. Example. your 4* players are 35-39Q, and your 5* players are 40-44Q, then you must have your 4* at 38/39 or your 5* at 43/44 for them to be put on the neg list.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    It is still not correct. This is the paragraph from your FAQ:

I have had players at 38Q and 39Q show up on the neg list, so again, this has nothing to do with skill points.

It should read:

then you must get the player in question that you are looking for a negotiation offer for by training them to ~1Q away from the next star. Example. your 4* players are 35-39Q, and your 5* players are 40-44Q, then you must have your 4* at 38/39 or your 5* at 43/44 for them to be put on the neg list.
    Then your on a newer server aren't you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast