Thread: noob questions

noob questions

Well its day 3 for me and i have a few questions. I have read July Forth's guide but will probably need to read it and others again.

1. Training? Should they be done straight after the game and only once if i want the team in the best shape to play in the next game? Should reserves be put on 3 bar intensity?

2. Morale? How important is it? What effect does it really have?

3. Should I always go more defensively away from home?

4. Do bots always play the same formation/style for a team or do they change?

Thanks.

1. train players so their fitness are as close to 99% when next match begins, if next match is in 24h then train them until they hit 59% use the three different training sessions and fine tune using player intensity.

2. Yes it matters, players with high moral play better, in which way i dont know

3. Depends on opposition and situation more than home/away.

4. I assume they change if they get injuries and red cards, otherwise it stays the same.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FCmonster View Post
    1. train players so their fitness are as close to 99% when next match begins, if next match is in 24h then train them until they hit 59% use the three different training sessions and fine tune using player intensity.

2. Yes it matters, players with high moral play better, in which way i dont know

3. Depends on opposition and situation more than home/away.

4. I assume they change if they get injuries and red cards, otherwise it stays the same.
    1. I disagree. I only train down to ~79% as this always keeps you training at a green level which is over 80-100%. Lower risk of injuries, so they say. Plus it gives you 12 hours before you rise back up to 99%. If I only have one game, then I train right after the game so everyone is just below 80% and come back in 12 hours to train further. You always want to keep them at a level where they will have the perfect amount of time to get back to 99% condition with natural rest.

2. this is the first season where I cared about morale. I have not noticed any difference as I am winning with or without it.

3. If you have a team that is better than most others in your league, why not attack? I am almost always attacking as that is the style I play. I play to score goals and get possession. If your opponent is much better than you, he will attack you, so you attack him and catch him on the counter attack. It all depends on your opponent, both home and away.

4. Apparently, bots play the formation that was last used by the manager while they were not bots. I have not seen any change their formation while they are bots. Thankfully.

5. How do you know if your player has skill points to spend?

Quote Originally Posted by basilbrush303 View Post
    5. How do you know if your player has skill points to spend?
    You'll know because you can see it.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Ah yes, I can see them now. Can you carry them over to the next season?

Quote Originally Posted by basilbrush303 View Post
    Ah yes, I can see them now. Can you carry them over to the next season?
    If you want

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<