Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By El Pistolero
  • 3 Post By fingermouse27
  • 1 Post By El Pistolero
  • 1 Post By El Pistolero

Thread: Skill point - To Assign or not to assign?

S.M

Skill point - To Assign or not to assign?

Hi Guys

Last time I was reading i saw that some people were saying they keep the skill points but today i was reading July fourth post and he said there`s no point in not assigning the skill points. what do we do ?:

I saved points for weeks and eventually saw my team drop points. Infact, I almost threw away the League.
    I can't exactly say it's because I didn't assign them but as soon as I did, my team started winning again.

I don't think it matters what you do really. Personally, I assign mine as soon as I get them.

I do the same. I assign mine straight away. no one knows for sure how the game engine works. Some say wait to trick the game into giving you an easier cup draw. Others say the game takes unassigned points into consideration... so until (and we probably never will) know for sure how it works do what is best for you.
    KoHearts, Raykco and shwanko07 like this.

S.M
    confusion arise because in 1 thread, i presume it was the power training I saw someone saying that he keeps his skills points to be assigned later because game engine would slow down the training speed

Nope. My fast training striker got literally 2 points every game, now he's 22 he only gets one per game so I don't think it matters.

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    I saved points for weeks and eventually saw my team drop points. Infact, I almost threw away the League.
    I can't exactly say it's because I didn't assign them but as soon as I did, my team started winning again.

I don't think it matters what you do really. Personally, I assign mine as soon as I get them.
    i do that too .. money saved not worth it .. and skills will slow down anyway once you get X amount of skills a season going one star higher
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    Nope. My fast training striker got literally 2 points every game, now he's 22 he only gets one per game so I don't think it matters.
    Same here with my MC, turned 22 and since its been 1 sp per game :-(

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by KoHearts View Post
    Same here with my MC, turned 22 and since its been 1 sp per game :-(
    Well he was referring to the quality impact of SP, not age. But we concluded that the engine recognizes unassigned skill points and slows down power training regardless of what you do with the skill points.

Dreamer
    Hmm, then my 22 yo must me slacking off! Time to bring out the whip!

Hahaha I just think it's age related.